Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Alright settle down, settle down. I know it's the lunch break but this won't take long. Just going to give a quick introduction. My name is BB and I'll be your new posting supervisor. See I used to be a regular poster but all my posts were terrible so I failed upwards and will ensuring high quality output from our splendid little community.

Nothing much will change administratively apart from the new report forms that are now being handed out. But I do want change to what we contribute to the forums. More Five'd threads all around. No quotas but uh... well we'll see how things go. I trust you guys. You can start by looking up the Goldmine for exemplars. But we also can't stagnate: more innovation. Traditional yet fresh. The old stalwarts yet written with a twist.

My door is always open so feel free to drop by if you want to brainstorm or even just share a few laughs over some tea (on your scheduled break of course). There's an original NES and some other cool toys there, plus the chairs are beanbags. Fun, right?

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Apr 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

*starts off trying to be the cool supervisor but slowly goes mad with power*

*has business cards made with "Executive Posting Manager" even though I'm rostered as a team lead with no budget so I paid for the cards myself*

Bright Bart

Guys I want to ask that you stop submitting "ability to give awards for quality threads and posts" to the suggestion box. This isn't Reddit. We are all just doing our jobs and there should be no need for a silver or gold bauble next to your work for you to feel rewarded. That's not the culture we're trying to promote at BYOB.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 10, 2021

alexandriao

Hey uhh i just want to ask a question about something on my posting form?

Ok thanks so it has the word "goatse" and then just a checkbox? And I'm unsure if ticking it is saying that I want a goatse, or that i dont want goatse to be shown to me, and this is probably really silly but im really confused so it would be nice to clear it up.

Also when i look at the bottom of the form and it asks for a blood signature? so is it ok if i do a blood draw and keep the blood and then use that blood each time, or does it have to be Fresh Palm blood. I'm hoping I can do teh latter as it would save a bit of time and also it would be rather irritating to like get fresh blood every time

Also if i can store blood then does that mean i can use the refrigerator? I know its a it much but Jason left his chicken salad in there for three months and im only thinking of a week of blood tops

thanks and im looking forward to making you unsuccessful so you can fail upwards and not be my problem anymore!!!!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Hi I have a question. Last quarter I proposed a thread where we draw animals that we don't know what they look like. You know like if you don't really know how a rhino is put together you try to draw a rhino, things like that. Well anyway I was told that we just didn't have the budget for it at the time and so I'm just wondering if that situation has uh, if that situation is any different now or if that situation has, if that situation has evolved at all?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

congrats on your new position! I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to the team as your Greater General Bullshit Regional Posting Ombudsman. if anyone has any ethical concerns or need to give any feedback on your new supervisor, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Regarding my posts, should I capitalize "stinks out loud"?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i recognize no posting supervisor. do not read my posts. thank you

hi how are you ♥

take the moon

by sebmojo

sk posted:

congrats on your new position! I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to the team as your Greater General Bullshit Regional Posting Ombudsman. if anyone has any ethical concerns or need to give any feedback on your new supervisor, please don't hesitate to reach out!

o wise GGBRPO, how should i ensure my posts are quality controlled and deliver only the highest posting standards expected of posting co. llc

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
making the epic dilbert journey to the bowels of h.r. to complain that my posting boss has been flaming me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bright Bart

*practicing my enunciation of jargon in front of the mirror*

Synergy.
Syn-er-gy.
SYN-ergy.

Bright Bart

take the moon posted:

making the epic dilbert journey to the bowels of h.r. to complain that my posting boss has been flaming me

Good luck. The BYOB human resources department is just a teddy bear in a red hat in front of a with a "hang in there kitty" poster.

I mean it's cute and all... but you won't resolve real problems by going that route.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

take the moon posted:

o wise GGBRPO, how should i ensure my posts are quality controlled and deliver only the highest posting standards expected of posting co. llc

hi there take the moon! I'm a big fan of your work! i would defer any questions on posting itself to your new supervisor, but personally I've found posts of the "fully sexual snail" genre to be very successful and, to be frank, very arousing

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!