Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
activating Butterfly Matrix Frozen Wing mode for the Super Charged Berserk Attack on the pickle jar lid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
help my tamagotchi unlocked Skull EX form while i was being shaken down for lunch money and i accidentally created a doomed timeline

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

if i try and charge my energy long enough my wife gives up and does the dishes

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

before we embark on this journey to disneyland, i must become one with the spice, i MUST see beyond sight - to find cheap gas.

nut

letting the spirits tell me how much roblox stock to buy

take the moon

by sebmojo
goku: lend me ur power people of earth

*everyone strains to give goku their vital life energy, shortening their lifespans by a handful of decades*

goku: wins martial arts tournament, collects millions in lucrative sponsorship contracts

----------------

Ventral EggSac

Heart of the Toilet Paper....

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
mocked up the baby changing table to look like a hibachi grill, flipping the diaper via spatula into my Diaper Genie Hat.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Tai Chi but i'm petting cats with both hands

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
unironically, parkour is basically Epic Level Walking.

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

no honey you rest. ARRGRGARGAAAAAAAAAA *2 extra arms burst from my back* i'll wash AND dry

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
watching a kung fu movie in reverse so a band of ne'er do wells help a sword wielding badass repair and clean a bustling teahouse

crimes

Ventral EggSac

I lay my hands on the photocopier and start chanting. My eyes roll back in my head and the copier starts to shake. It's printing something: work papers. The chanting gets louder and I start to levitate a bit. The copier is shaking violently, like it's the spin cycle of an off-kilter washing machine. Papers are coming out faster and faster and faster, then it stops. It's all the work for today, but it's only 10 am! The rest of the people in the office, who had gathered around me to watch, cheer and start taking off their shoes and loosening ties. Someone takes a huge thing of rum out of their desk. I fall to the ground on my knees, spent. There is blood dripping out my nose and tear ducts. A coworker hands me a styrofoam cup filled with rum, "Great job, champ. You doin ok?"
I am.

Escape From Noise

You're all free now!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Opening the minds eye to break through and leap through the dragon gate so that I can make a quesadilla

Finger Prince

A Roomba that transforms into a bipedal robot that picks the Dyson up off the charger and vacuums the house.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Finger Prince posted:

A Roomba that transforms into a bipedal robot that picks the Dyson up off the charger and vacuums the house.

lol

entering ten winged lilith delta state to finally defeat maynard

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"This isn't even my final form" I say as I make a pretty good cup of coffee

kuskus

hiring Hollywood drone operators to hoist and hover a neon arrow at a cluster of male drone bees flying high above a hive so that the queen can easily find them on her mating flight and become fertilized by many of them. hiring secondary drone unit to hoist old timely record players piping out extremely classy yet sensual mating music for the bees.

oops I misread as “ascent form”

kuskus fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Apr 15, 2021

Jaguars!

My contractors formed a Voltron from their machines to lift the roof frames onto my new house instead of using the little crane on the truck. I thought it was great. Then they billed me for 25% less time at 4 times the usual rate.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
i assemble a ton of rare spell reagents and assemble the coven to cast a spell to cook my ramen.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
buttering my bread then putting it back in the bag. #likfehack

crimes

Khanstant
blowdrying my hair while still in the shower, keeping even a drop from rewetting my drying mane

google THIS

Everything goes into slow mo and intense breakbeat starts playing as I hook the last grocery bag around my wrist, hit the tailgate button, and bolt for the house, dodging raindrops with my enhanced reflexes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
that one gif of the really pretty woman making like 800000 takoyaki in .3 seconsds

crimes