Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
in my head: cool progressive warden like the one in shutter island using unorthodox techniques to help the wretched souls entrusted to my care

in reality: *scene of bedlam and carnage in the b wing where patients tear feverishly at each others guts and skulls. code white, says a voice on the intercom. security rushes in fighting :zombie: s but are soon overwhelmed and wounds blossom dark thru their security shirts*

in my head: cool progressive warden. playing by my own rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
3d printing a rage bong to get really mad recreationally

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ventral EggSac

Virus A made the monkeys get annoyed at each other more at little things like how they ate their bananas.
Virus B made the monkeys slap each other and poke each others eyes and pull their hats down over each others' faces and one of the monkeys would go whoop, whoop, whoop, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
i put the rage virus in the water in this country and in live stock in that country to see which one spreads better but globilization is causing cross contamination.

drat you nestle and tyson!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
well that wraps up another great monthly company meeting folks, we'll go ahead with the rage virus project modifications, remember February is a short month so we'll see you in 28 days, okay? look forward to seeing you all then