Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

I reckon if we all got together and pissed outta doors, y'know, together, like, I figure that'd maybe attract a squatch ta come runnin and see what the fuss is all about. Y'know, just kinda stand in a half circle or some such with our pants down and let loose. See what happens I guess.

Not me, it might attract a snapping turtle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://vimeo.com/70792622

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
sasquatch? more like sack-watch

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
My ex used to believe pissing outside was disgusting and she would never in a million years be caught doing it.

Then we went on a camping trip where the only option was to piss outside, and she saw the light.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If someone told me they didn't want to pee outside I'd throw them offa drat bridge and ask how they liked that instead

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Harsh but fair

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

just tried pissing outside again and got charged by a drat squatch!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In spring a young squatch's thoughts turn to piss

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Big Beef City posted:

If someone told me they didn't want to pee outside I'd throw them offa drat bridge and ask how they liked that instead

can we make this a law?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pissin outside is one of life’s true pleasures but pooping outside sucks rear end.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
thread update: i have cultivated a new sanctuary in the back where i have privacy from all angles and can now piss out doors of any hour

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Buying a privacy screen and getting a sod company on the horn to setup a lawful outside piss station on the balcony

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah the privacy screen is made of bamboo which i will cut eventually but for now ... i piss

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
pissed last night near some roman ruins

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
weathers been good yesterday and today for a nice leakin' weekend

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008

Jabberlock posted:

It used to be great until we got rid of all the bushes around my house, now i got no privacy from neighbors

So, now it's even better?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we're back pissing outside boys

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I was forced to poop outside once on a long drive. I'd just spent 4 days on leave from the navy, couch surfing at friends places, smoking weed and eating junk food. I didn't poo poo all 4 days. On the 12 hour drive back I very sudden had a very very dire need to poo poo. I took the first exit I could, hoping for a gas station with a bathroom. The only gas station I saw did not have a publicly available bathroom. I got back in my car and sped off down the road. I saw an abandoned commercial building, drove behind it, ran into a copse of trees, and unloaded like 3 pounds of waste. Then I discovered that the shop towels I had in my trunk, the thick blue ones, make for incredible toilet paper

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I went to the North Carolina mountains this week and let me just say, my geomantic piss power is through the roof.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jabberlock posted:

It used to be great until we got rid of all the bushes around my house, now i got no privacy from neighbors

You could dig a deep hole and climb into it to piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Revins posted:

I was forced to poop outside once on a long drive. I'd just spent 4 days on leave from the navy, couch surfing at friends places, smoking weed and eating junk food. I didn't poo poo all 4 days. On the 12 hour drive back I very sudden had a very very dire need to poo poo. I took the first exit I could, hoping for a gas station with a bathroom. The only gas station I saw did not have a publicly available bathroom. I got back in my car and sped off down the road. I saw an abandoned commercial building, drove behind it, ran into a copse of trees, and unloaded like 3 pounds of waste. Then I discovered that the shop towels I had in my trunk, the thick blue ones, make for incredible toilet paper

I did this driving to work once. I got hit by The Claw around my guts and was like 20 minutes from the nearest restroom. I worked with one sock that day.

It was also February so that sucked, I was sweating like mad even though it was like 20 degrees.