Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Charizard on a battlefield during the renaissance

The assassination of Jabba the Hutt by the coward Leia Organa

Albert Einstein in the style of the Doom box art

Admiral Ackbar in the style of H.R. Geiger

Richard Nixon if he was a crook

What if snakes dreamed about John Cena

Darth Vader joined a punk band

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

this one is joe biden and u forgot to run it through the algorithm

Finger Prince

nut posted:

this one is joe biden and u forgot to run it through the algorithm

I thought it was admiral ackbar.

Escape From Noise

deep dish peat moss posted:

Darth Vader joined a punk band

I thought this was Darth Vader if he was in the band Vader for some reason.

Escape From Noise

But what if Anime was real?

deep dish peat moss

Here are some more and also I mostly posted this because I think BYOB could do funny things with the tools

deep dish peat moss posted:

Here are some more because these are fun. Guess the pop culture icon based on the pic.

Daft Punk in the style of a cave painting

Bucky O'Hare in the style of Watership Down

Iron Man in the style of an opera

South Park as a Norman Rockwell painting

Family Circus but Warhammer 40k

Power Rangers, but made of LEGO

Breaking Bad, starring megaman

Donald Duck drawn like Aeon Flux

Toad from Mario, but Psychedelic

Jay and Silent Bob work in a Soup Kitchen

There's a free but not very good relatively version here:

internet celebrity posted:

Go here: https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1NCceX2mbiKOSlAd_o7IU7nA9UskKN5WR?usp=sharing#scrollTo=7EuUz-ICNKUr

Scroll down to the Parameters section and change this line: tx = clip.tokenize('''a cityscape in the style of Van Gogh''') to whatever image you want it to generate

At the top click Runtime > Run All (or restart and run all if you're running it again). It'll take a while the first time while it downloads things but after that it's much faster, probably a minute or two to generate an image.

Wait for it to ding and scroll down to the section labeled Train. It'll generate an image of some weird dog/rabbit/sheep/deer demon thing. When it dings a second time you'll have your image below that.

It'll keep generating roughly the same image over and over so click Runtime > Interrupt Execution if you want to change the prompt and do another one

And if you donate $5 to the creator via patreon you get access to advanced versions that I used for these
https://www.patreon.com/patronizeme/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

lmao at the breaking mega man one