Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

hosts

They say this train is haunted. The ghost must have been murdered on this train. Or perhaps was the victim of the derailment of 1921.

ghost: Umm maybe I just like riding on trains?

No, it must be because of some foul trauma!

ghost: No I'm pretty sure it's cuz I like riding on trains and so when I died I decided, wouldn't it be nice to spend the next few centuries travelling around switzerland by train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Fred: And it isn't a ghost that's been haunting Spookton Manor, it's none other than the evil real estate developer, Mr. McClundricks!
*pulls hood off ghost*
Ghost of Mr. McClundricks: Oi gently caress off I was wearing that. What, can't a ghost get in on some condo development action?

Khanstant
ghsts r just souls without a home 2 post in

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
jhosts

Ventral EggSac

Maybe the ghost is in the shell cause it likes the sound of the ocean

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'm pretty sure ghosts are a kind of soup.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3870585

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i'd stay away from these ghosts if i were you...i hear theyre pretty spooky

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I ate a ghost

Doll House Ghost

maybe the ghosts just really hate change.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ghosts are idiots and I'm constantly embarrassed by their stupidity

Finger Prince

OoooOOOOooo... What's a 7 letter word for 'inhabited by a ghost'?

H-h-h-haunted?

NoooOOooooo, it has to start with an X... Unless... Oh bother.

biosterous

j/osts

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

in ghost society, haunting is frowned upon in crowded public areas, sort of like smoking. all ghosts are actually permitted into the afterlife; the ones you see on the earthly plane have stepped outside for a "haunt break."

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

*clambers buglike out of a dark well matted, stringy hair obscuring my features*
"holy poo poo that was a lot of work! You'd think being a ghost it'd be easy, just float up! Try it, that's all I'm saying! It's a lot tougher than it looks! Say you don't know where a ghost can get a shower around here, do you? Hey where are you going!"
Oh yeah the backwards talking. I keep forgetting about that.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You're a ghost haunting a skeleton animating a zombie walking on a ball of rock whipping around a star swirling around a supermassive black hole shooting through the universe but you're still going to have to pee sometime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!