Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

So they got hit with a radioactive bus, and they have all of the powers of a bus. They also take the bus to the scene of the crimes (they have a bus pass). They also spend a lot of time commissioning the city to improve public transit and expand hours (but can't reveal the reason their so passionate or they'd reveal that they're a superhero)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Escape From Noise posted:

So they got hit with a radioactive bus, and they have all of the powers of a bus. They also take the bus to the scene of the crimes (they have a bus pass). They also spend a lot of time commissioning the city to improve public transit and expand hours (but can't reveal the reason their so passionate or they'd reveal that they're a superhero)

By day they're a mild mannered busboy, by night they transform into

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the side kick is a short bus

cruft

Maybe it's one of those edgier Dark Horse label comics, and she has a saucy disposition at transportation board meetings, which earned her the name Bus Bitch.

cruft

I would be interested in hearing the back story on the radioactive bus.

Also, radioactive is very 1960s, maybe it could be a genetically altered bus instead?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
retconning the idea to make the superhero a train instead

snowpiercer is very popular right now so i feel like we should go this direction

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

I would be interested in hearing the back story on the radioactive bus.

Also, radioactive is very 1960s, maybe it could be a genetically altered bus instead?

This is a good point. We need to bring public transit into the new millennium

super sweet best pal

Maybe it could be one of those underground comics and he's a subway train.

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/freight-train/4005-23073/#:~:text=Freight%20Train%20is%20the%20former,an%20offshoot%20of%20Batman%20Inc.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

he could fight this guy too
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Laslo_Magzel_(Earth-616)

Escape From Noise

See? I told you that the bus was fresh

Escape From Noise

He could have a cool catch phrase like: "Stop right there! You're BUSted!

How Wonderful!

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/trainwreckmiller.htm

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
gritty issue where the bus has to go undercover as a prostitue in the nyc slums to catch a serial killer

sketchy looking hairy guy: how much you charging sweety?

bus: "meep meep!"

cruft

Luvcow posted:

gritty issue where the bus has to go undercover as a prostitue in the nyc slums to catch a serial killer

sketchy looking hairy guy: how much you charging sweety?

bus: "meep meep!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByqTvBkO_eo

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
iBus (PG 13)

the protagonist is a zombie bus who eats other buses to solve crimes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Twenty Four

Luvcow posted:

Escape From Noise posted:

He could have a cool catch phrase like: "Stop right there! You're BUSted!

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*camera fades in to a rainy cold night in nyc*

the bus stealthily creeps through an allyway and looks up at an enormous skyscraper, a neon sign high above declaring it the home of "Evil Enterprises". A grappling hook shoots up and hooks onto a balcony some 30 floors above, the bus back up a bit to make sure it's secure. a drunken hobo smashes a bottle somewhere down the ally and the bus freezes until the commotion ends. with the coast clear the bus starts to slowly winch itself up the side of the building, the wrought iron railing creaking and groaning under its weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Schooling the forces of evil