Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
you can see through it is it a ghost

been wondering about this a long time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

what hammock cat? i don't see any hammock cat. you might be seeing ghosts, op.

Macnult

beings of light are chill

Heather Papps

hello friend

if it was clipped behind the top bar stuff we'd all be sad, this seems like a good compromise

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

byob is very lightweight

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
I am just glad he is there where I left him 10 years ago :)

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

Heather Papps posted:

if it was clipped behind the top bar stuff we'd all be sad, this seems like a good compromise
there's no compromise, it's completely in front of the banner (as it should be) but also very slightly transparent (in a way that bugs me and makes me feel less chill, unless there's a good reason, which is what i made the thread to find out)

ed: i see there's already a thread about the yob's visual design, sorry for the redundant thread :o: will take this there instead

astral

I believe it was because the hammock part of it looked worse in motion on top of everything at full opacity.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hammock cat has nothing to hide

Goons Are Gifts

hammock cat is sexy enough to wear literally anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

hammock cat has nothing to hide

Came here to post this