Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SG Bamboo posted:

Really Saki vs Chris should have been the main event

I assumed it was gonna be the co-main and was very confused by there being another match between it and this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

I assumed it was gonna be the co-main and was very confused by there being another match between it and this.

Yeah I was confused too, Haku's card order was completely different to what happened.

Either way, I quite enjoyed the back half of the match and thought the closing stretch was super cool. That dropkick to the head was loving brutal, and the WR continues to look real cool

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Don't stick your mask down the front of your trunks for storage you manky prick Akito

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Akito looks great for his age, you wouldn't think he's a decade older than Ueno

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Was way too early to catch this but..drat it, drat you Chris Brookes.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

TV Zombie posted:

Was way too early to catch this but..drat it, drat you Chris Brookes.

Well, look at it this way. If Brookes has the Ironman Heavymetalweight title, that's one step closer to Lulu Pencil winning it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

delfin posted:

Well, look at it this way. If Brookes has the Ironman Heavymetalweight title, that's one step closer to Lulu Pencil winning it.

:allears: