Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Wendy's: Burger giant plans return to the UK after 20 years https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57047642

As a citizen of the UK I’ve eaten Wendy’s precisely twice in my life. Once on Oxford Street sometime in the 90’s, and once on a stop at Philadelphia International Airport about ten years ago. I don’t remember much about either occasion honestly, but I do remember it being hot and edible at least.

What should we denizens of Knifecrime Island look to try first? What should we avoid completely?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Baconator™ is a must, good sir.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

spicy chicken sandwich! best menu item

spicy nugs are ok too

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Crusty Nutsack posted:

spicy chicken sandwich! best menu item

spicy nugs are ok too

this

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

their regular rear end burgers. the wendys appeal is that it's fast food but it's a regular rear end burger. kind of like in 'n' out.

the pretzel burger's also p' good. their fish sandwich is gross which is disappointing.

their kid's meal toys usually involve folding up cardstock to do cool things or sticking bits of cardboard into plastic retainers to assemble stuff and a pack of stickers. it's "creativity" greenwashing but me and the kid have definitely gotten a few hours of entertainment free with her chicken nuggets over the years.

how much of this will make its way overseas is anyone's guess, but please keep us posted as far as seasonal burgs or burgs of the month

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
4 for $4 nuff said.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The best Wendy's items are spicy chicken based. Spicy chicken sandwich, spicy asiago ranch club, spicy nuggets. They're not crazy hot but the flavor is good.

The burgers taste more like real food than McDonalds but they're not as good as they used to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
spicy asiago ranch. please read the thread in this subforum all about it. it will show you the light