Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1394691816801382400

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/05/18/biden-jokes-running-over-reporters-while-driving-electric-truck/5152522001/

"No, you can’t. Not unless you get in front of the car as I step on it," Biden said, prompting a few laughters from reporters. "I’m only teasing.”

because a US "ally" killing children is always funny

gently caress this country

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I heard on another site that Israel thinks that there is a Hamas base in this thread.

Also,

A friend of mine is Palestinian, he’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. His family still lives in Palestinian territory, he hasn’t been able to send them any kind of communication for a while. gently caress Israel.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Israel quoting the quran to justify bombing people

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

RoboBoogie posted:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/05/18/biden-jokes-running-over-reporters-while-driving-electric-truck/5152522001/

"No, you can’t. Not unless you get in front of the car as I step on it," Biden said, prompting a few laughters from reporters. "I’m only teasing.”

because a US "ally" killing children is always funny

gently caress this country

lol he’s such a psychopath

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Israel needs better propagandists.

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1395200947526197248

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
gently caress Isreal to the bottom of the ocean.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nucleic Acids posted:

Pretty much anyone who gets past the level of County Treasurer in politics is going to be a complete maniac.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Nucleic Acids posted:

Remember when Trump mocked a journalist and it was the worst thing ever

Gonna tell a journalist to loving die, to their face, lol

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1395716586342948865

Let’s piss off the entire Muslim world by desecrating one of their holiest sites and expand the conflict. This will go very well.

:downs:

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Watch the entire American media ignore this if Hamas fires even a single rocket.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Nucleic Acids posted:

Watch the entire American media ignore this if Hamas fires even a single rocket.

Probably but I am more concerned about the Muslim reaction. Most of the surrounding nations don’t give a drat about the Palestinians and just see them as a piece on the geopolitical board that it makes sense to prop up but messing with the Dome of the Rock is likely to get some clerics very uppity and enraged. With the right rhetorical spark this could get bad.

It is also going to thrill End of Days Evangelical types who will see it as a sign of the coming TRIBULATION. Depending on which brand the Israelis either need to knock over the mosque and build a temple or just set off a jihad that will bring Israel to its knees.

:happyelf:

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Xenocides posted:

Probably but I am more concerned about the Muslim reaction. Most of the surrounding nations don’t give a drat about the Palestinians and just see them as a piece on the geopolitical board that it makes sense to prop up but messing with the Dome of the Rock is likely to get some clerics very uppity and enraged. With the right rhetorical spark this could get bad.

It is also going to thrill End of Days Evangelical types who will see it as a sign of the coming TRIBULATION. Depending on which brand the Israelis either need to knock over the mosque and build a temple or just set off a jihad that will bring Israel to its knees.

:happyelf:

Busting into this exact mosque and beating the poo poo out of the people worshipping there is literally what Israel did to draw the Hamas rockets in the first place. This is just a rerun of 2 weeks ago except this time it's not at the peak of Ramadan

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

A settler shot up the mosque at the tomb of Abraham and that was like 10 years ago and you've probably never heard about it

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Ventral EggSac posted:

A settler shot up the mosque at the tomb of Abraham and that was like 10 years ago and you've probably never heard about it

I did. This will probably be a nothingburger. It is a spark that probably won’t catch but I always wince wondering if this time it will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Yeah I meant it as a kind of rhetorical device, figured a lot of folks reading this thread would have, you understand