Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus

Pinball machine accepts pepperoni coins.

One sliced pepperoni medallion = one pinball.

A shot at glory. Light the machine UP.

Maybe bring a hip pouch or ziploc coin purse with lots of extra pep.

Hi score: PEP -2,000,000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

Riding bikes with the gang past the arcade. Hit the brakes, it’s time to TILT. Reach into my fanny pack and grab a slice of pepperoni. Pop it into the slot. Medieval Madness, Williams, 1997.

Pull back the spring loaded plunger.

The heat of the machine makes the pep smell great.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

the pinball is a meatball

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

frump truck

hello... again!

i also accept pepperoni coins

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

this reminds me of a really stupid(??) idea some friends and I had once for a meat dispenser pinball cabinet. hitting the different targets would cook and season the food, so if you play well you get like some nice pieces of ham but if you play badly you end up with a wad of raw hamburger or something

anyway I'm offering 15% for $200,000

nut

crouching down and hidin under the table, putting my open mouth next to the slot, hoping u miss

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

poo poo hang on, let me get some more coins *walks over to very large cutting board*

kuskus

long line tonight at the pepperoni ATM.

some woman had an open baguette as a sort of shoulder bag with a butcher’s twine strap. opened it to catch the quickly-dispensing coins, then snapped it shut. why didn’t I think of that?

almost slipped on pep grease when playing Addam’s Family by Bally. worth it!!

Escape From Noise

Trying in vain to cram a pepperette into the change machine

Ventral EggSac

holding a salami like a baby in the crook of my elbow, a knife in the other hand with one end of the salami between thumb and forefinger, taking off slices trying to get some gum but I'm eating every other slice, grease all over my shirt and the machine

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

sk posted:

this reminds me of a really stupid(??) idea some friends and I had once for a meat dispenser pinball cabinet. hitting the different targets would cook and season the food, so if you play well you get like some nice pieces of ham but if you play badly you end up with a wad of raw hamburger or something

anyway I'm offering 15% for $200,000

Were you on the podcast Cool Games Inc?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Gross Dude posted:

Were you on the podcast Cool Games Inc?

poo poo it must have come from there :(

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
didn't somebody actually try to make a pinball machine using meatballs on youtube once on a time that ended up a humongous disaster or is this like hulk hogan meat shoes where one person made it up and everybody else thinks they saw something like that?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Khanstant
*dabbing corners of mouth with fancy cloth napkin* no sir, no meatball pinball mach*uuuurp*ine here.

kuskus

gaming is knowing when to step away from the machine. empty, oily pockets on a Friday night years back…

I listen to my own child cry. I mow the lawn, reap the wheat, clean the toilets.

morning walk in the sand near the reservoir and I feel something underfoot. sunrise shines on it. a beautiful pepperoni medallion glimmers.

suddenly I’m back on my hog, speeding towards Logan Arcade. I slip the ‘roni into Attack from Mars (Bally, 1995). it’s good to be back.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

kuskus posted:

gaming is knowing when to step away from the machine. empty, oily pockets on a Friday night years back…

I listen to my own child cry. I mow the lawn, reap the wheat, clean the toilets.

morning walk in the sand near the reservoir and I feel something underfoot. sunrise shines on it. a beautiful pepperoni medallion glimmers.

suddenly I’m back on my hog, speeding towards Logan Arcade. I slip the ‘roni into Attack from Mars (Bally, 1995). it’s good to be back.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBtHQ_jXooM

Khanstant
wow how did they fit that stick in there, maybe its a kind of deflating cheese stick and they slide it in the coin slot up to the machine and then infalte it once in the pinball spot but honestly wouldnt it be easier to just eat from the cheese injector tube anyway?

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Khanstant posted:

wow how did they fit that stick in there, maybe its a kind of deflating cheese stick and they slide it in the coin slot up to the machine and then infalte it once in the pinball spot but honestly wouldnt it be easier to just eat from the cheese injector tube anyway?

advanced mozzarella stick vending machine. you have to hit the super jackpot in order to get your mozz baybee

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
at last! a reward worthy of the challenge!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

kuskus

The miniature robotic residents within Stern's NASCAR pinball machine usually dine on plastic bits, metallic dust, and pepperoni at a constant 82 degrees fahrenheit, but on this day, a 50 degree soy-fried dairy lozenge with sea salt entered the ball chamber and luged straight into the pit beneath the observation tower. "Are we in heaven?" one asked. "We are certainly in hell," another answered. For the cheese was high moisture and not low-moisture; all components would make a sharp turn towards corrosion and rusty death within 420 days.

barnold

shame it had to be NASCAR and not Funhouse. this guy looks like he could really go for a mozzarella stick

spooky ghost

:nws: kinda?

idk, i hope it fucks up the other high scores.

if it does get up there, initials are 'A' 'S' 'S'

kuskus

OK so the new mission is to find that person‘s nipple, use it in a pepperoni-accepting version of Funhouse pinball, and with that credit, shoot a mozzarella stick in the snarky marionette’s mouth. Got it!

spooky ghost

kuskus posted:

OK so the new mission is to find that person‘s nipple, use it in a pepperoni-accepting version of Funhouse pinball, and with that credit, shoot a mozzarella stick in the snarky marionette’s mouth. Got it!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
the secret to the machine is there's a tiny dog with a little toolbelt that lives inside and he keeps the machine fixed and working and in exchange he gets to eat all the peps that come into the slot. :ssh:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
begging my parents for more peperoni

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut

that’s a spicy hi score

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ok, who keeps jamming the pepperoni slot with Canadian pepperette slices??

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

google THIS

(going up to the cash register) Hey can you break a hard salami?

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
He's a meat ball wizard...

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

(going up to the cash register) Hey can you break a hard salami?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Tackled by security as I remove a can of Spam from my pocket.