Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is the most straight up BULLSHIT?
New Phones Not Coming with a Charger
The Mods DIDN't KNOW
The Houston TRASHtro's 2017 WS Win
Polls with No Goku Option
View Results

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
so I bought a new phone today, well sort of, I got the new phone for free because I gave verison my old phone, but this is a brand new phone, and this fucker doesnt come with a drat charger! Like, it's got a USB-C to USB-C cable, but doesnt have an actual plug you can connect that cable to charge from an outlet. gently caress the gently caress is that bullshit?? Like for real, poo poo is like you wouldnt sell someone a TV and then make them buy the power cord separate, that is some hosed up nickel and diming BULLSHIT!

I hope there is a place in hell for whoever's idea this is and it is right next to the rear end in a top hat who thought up "batteries not included" for kids toys. loving assholes.

POST ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED THAT ARE BULLSHIT!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I opened my new phone and only got a charger. How’s that for bullshit

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I bought what I thought was a bag of dirt that had "PUTO" written on it, but there was a router inside it instead :argh:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

When the bartender fucks up and gives you a super foamy head of beer, but is too cheap/lazy to pour you another one

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I was good all the entire quarantine until like 3 or 4 months ago
Then I gained like 20 lb instantly, I can't tell you how loving pissed I am

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Now das sum.bulllllllshiiittt

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Nooner still isn't a gbs mod

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
the most BULLSHIT thing is that polls on the forums don't let you change your answer. Intolerable.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Nooner still isn't a gbs mod

this too

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
we barely made any money and somehow owe the pigfucks at the fed 3k

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Nigmaetcetera posted:

the most BULLSHIT thing is that polls on the forums don't let you change your answer. Intolerable.

That you can see polls in the app is also some bs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
https://i.imgur.com/Hrh0aI7.gifv

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
If you're only emailing to one email address each time you send an email you're no better than a bitcoiner and killing the earth.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

You son of a bitch

E: https://youtu.be/A4VQlX_0K2E

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 21:14 on May 14, 2021

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
They made me an IK.

THEY GAVE ME POWER>

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

I paid $749 to re-register my car that hasn't been on the road since the pandemic started. Today in the mail I received an envelope from DMV with my registration card but WITHOUT license plate stickers.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Rivethead posted:

I paid $749 to re-register my car that hasn't been on the road since the pandemic started. Today in the mail I received an envelope from DMV with my registration card but WITHOUT license plate stickers.

This is horrifying. You have my total sympathy. My driver's license expires in a few months and I've been dreading this for about 6 years now because I have to go in in person I didn't have to last time it did. California DMV is an all day affair, a preview of hell

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i have a friend who lives in rural north carolina and he owns and drives like 9 or 10 different junk cars that are all unregistered with ancient plates. he's never gotten a ticket or anything

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sounds like a real USBIOTCH op! :v:

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

Billy's uncle working at Nintendo

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
All balls and NO DICK

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

20 Blunts posted:

All balls and NO DICK

*audience screams in unison*

TURN ON YOUR MONITOR

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
I ordered 6 jalapeno poppers, but only got 5!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
once you pop, you can stop if you really want to

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I bought a fan controller for my PC from Amazon and it had been opened and had a post it note on it that said “this is broken and has been returned.”

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

bird with big dick posted:

I bought a fan controller for my PC from Amazon and it had been opened and had a post it note on it that said “this is broken and has been returned.”

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but motherfuck that's funny.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

bird with big dick posted:

hahaha

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I had a guy come over to fix my fridge for him to try and charge me $60 to tell me how to fix it myself

He tried to motherfucker jones my rear end

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I ordered Buffalo Wild Wings months ago and they completely screwed up the order, to the point that I called them and asked for a refund (I think this is the 3rd time in my life I've done this). The guy said he was gonna send me a gift card to cover the meal and another meal.

I completely forgot about this until my wife asked me "Hey did we ever get that gift card" and now it's been so long that if I call I'll sound like a crazy person. I don't even like Buffalo Wild Wings enough to exert this much effort over it.

I'm also 99.9% sure this is exactly their plan because I can't imagine anyone eating Buffalo Wild Wings enough to remember that they're owed a gift card in the mail or to follow up on said gift card.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I think you underestimate how many people out there, rather than asking for a refund 3 times in their lives, ask for refunds like 3 times a month

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Aardvark! posted:

I think you underestimate how many people out there, rather than asking for a refund 3 times in their lives, ask for refunds like 3 times a month

If they would still offer demos on steam I wouldn't have to ask for refunds for bad games. :catbert:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You son of a bitch!!! You owe us 1 Boobs now!!!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The used car I just bought has an aftermarket stereo and I just realized that the idiot that put it in hosed up the steering wheel controls and the remote key doesn't work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

You almost got me, but I waited for it to repeat 6 times and then the boobs showed up. Very nice