Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
dont you get tired of posting
yes
no
View Results

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

echinopsis posted:

idk if this is how great communities flourish

there’s a balance between every individual being able to have their place and freedom to be themselves, and everyone else being able to enjoy themselves in their own way without someone else ruining it for them.

now I suppose you could say the burden lays on the other person to accept that they can’t control the world and solve the problem of other person themselves, but it’s also reasonable to expect the individuals who are being free to do so in a courteous way.

and in this instance, I am choosing to not be courteous and to poo poo up your thread with paragraphs and you mother fuckers are going to have to work out how to come back from this atrocious example of freedom of speech

tl;dr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:smugmrgw:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I cannot see the poll on awful dot application

same. feeling very left out ngl.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i’d also like to take a moment and thank the op for not loving up and spelling it “ya’ll”

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson has wronged me in many ways, and some day he’ll answer for his forums transgressions, but this isn’t one of them.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

holding onto grudges is one of the primary reasons to post

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

echinopsis posted:

idk if this is how great communities flourish

there’s a balance between every individual being able to have their place and freedom to be themselves, and everyone else being able to enjoy themselves in their own way without someone else ruining it for them.

now I suppose you could say the burden lays on the other person to accept that they can’t control the world and solve the problem of other person themselves, but it’s also reasonable to expect the individuals who are being free to do so in a courteous way.

and in this instance, I am choosing to not be courteous and to poo poo up your thread with paragraphs and you mother fuckers are going to have to work out how to come back from this atrocious example of freedom of speech

didn’t read

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

maybe i'm tired of not posting

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

didn’t read

didn’t or can’t

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

rotor posted:

beats workin

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
go big or go home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

evergreen thread