Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Simply berate your sickly grandmother who disowned you but still loves you into driving you to work

Bingo bango

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

use a gas motor during times of plenty to transfer potential energy into an enormous spring. when a shortage occurs, harvest energy stored in the spring to propel your vehicle or power your home.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
stare directly into the sun to harness its energy while walking on a treadmill that charges a battery

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Insert a cork into your rectum. In my case, a very large cork.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

But how to conserve rear end during an rear end crisis?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Fill up a bin with gasoline. It's bigger than your average gas canister.

After all these years of the internet, and real life, I am still amazed at how stupid humans are.

Also, is she just chatting away on her phone? "Just getting some gas in my Rubbermaid; should I pick up something for dinner on the way home?"

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Internetjack posted:

After all these years of the internet, and real life, I am still amazed at how stupid humans are.

seriously wondering how many of these people will end up pouring the gasoline down a storm sewer or something, after they figure out that pouring gas from a plastic bin into a car is non-trivial

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

obviously you transfer the gas out of the plastic bag and into a styrofoam cooler for long term storage

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
one thing you can do is add a filler to your gas tank to dilute it some. I use vinegar but regular tap water would probably work in a pinch. you dont want to do this all the time of course, but you can do it every so often in times like these and everything should turn out fine. I use a ratio of about 3:1 so you can see how you can really get a lot of extra mileage out of your tank with just everyday items you have around the house.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Internetjack posted:

Also, is she just chatting away on her phone?

I've started seeing signs on the pumps saying not to use your cell phone while getting gas, probably just extra cautious though.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Those have been there from back where cell phones ran on internal sparks which could explode the gas vapors.
Same with not getting in and out of your car while fueling so you don't generate a static spark.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

When planning a trip, consider the following:

Is there a point to your life?

Why do you bother?

Aren't you tired of the suffering?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Michael Corleone posted:

I've started seeing signs on the pumps saying not to use your cell phone while getting gas, probably just extra cautious though.

That's been on the pumps for many years. Mythbusters even did a segment on it... :eng101:

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Universe Master posted:

take it to the Ever Given thread

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Universe Master posted:

Cash or Grass, duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'm droppin' loads into my tank these days and savin' some SERIOUS cash.