Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
I worked there at one point also. They had a tuberculosis outbreak when I was there many years ago.

I'd advise against going to that place, it actively wants to kill you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Jabberlock posted:

lol at not just how many Oregon goons there are but how many are within a 10 mile radius of this location. I also live in Oregon but nowhere near there

Well, what else are we going to do when we can't go outside because of geese?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
you ever seen a goose's teeth?

srsly wtf

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Alan Smithee posted:

srsly wtf

Good god, that's like something out of a nightmare

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

Alan Smithee posted:

srsly wtf

It's a Busey Goosey

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Das Boo posted:

I lived a couple of blocks from Pioneer Square and remember taking the red/blue line to Beaverton to visit friends on the regular. Never realized how far away it actually was.

gently caress, I miss Trimet. LA Metro is utter poo poo.

I love Trimet for the reliability but when I went home last time each train took for god drat ever to actually arrive

WMATA is poo poo and hell but at least their trains come much faster and I'm not sitting around waiting for years for it (except on weekends/when the tracks are on fire)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

I worked there at one point also. They had a tuberculosis outbreak when I was there many years ago.

It appears to only be administrative offices now.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
my uncles and cousins who hunt will not hunt Canada geese. they refer to them as "flying carp": they provide neither a challenging target nor a delicious feast.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Wizzle posted:

We prefer to be called “Oregoons”. Thanks.

It's Oregoonians actually

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

Oh God I remember hearing about that

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I'm assuming the person who was going to go to the place was killed by the goose. rip

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Empty Sandwich posted:

my uncles and cousins who hunt will not hunt Canada geese. they refer to them as "flying carp": they provide neither a challenging target nor a delicious feast.

not even their liver?

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
behold

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Alan Smithee posted:

not even their liver?

Canada geese are already filled with hatred and so they cannot be gavaged

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Icochet posted:

"Dont feed animals" sounds like some margaret thatcher "cruel to be kind" horrible bullshit. I feed them and I pet them and they loving love me and conservatives just can't handle that. I gave a Snickers bar to a wolf and now I'm the alpha female even though I'm a dude and conservatives just can't handle that

Please don't feed chocolate to dogs.

Alan Smithee posted:

srsly wtf

How the gently caress you gonna have teeth on your tongue?!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

When you bite your tongue and your tongue bites back.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Those are cartilage growths known as tomia.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
The Canada Geese that I live next to aren't threatening. They mostly ignore people.

I walked past many of them this morning and even the ones protecting their young only hissed a little before realising I was chill and going back to pecking the floor.

https://i.imgur.com/vTQGaxb.mp4

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i do not like the Cobra Chicken

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm taking the day off tomorrow to take my dog out and recharge from a couple lovely weeks at work.

If I find a goose I'll ask him to retrieve it, it should be fun to watch a giant stupid lab hauling around a hissing goose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I think the honkies are fine. They are just trying to get by and then you put a building in its way. What do you expect? Go around like a fledgling or come outside like an adult and taste justice, mammal.