Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Finally!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Ah I forgot to backupp all my old saves when I built a new pc years ago...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
The Tower of Anes

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I made it into the Tower, it required a lot of game knowledge/memory (and wandering around lol) so I'm glad I replayed it recently

Already loving this dlc

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Been wandering around for two hours, haven't found anything. The spirit of adventure is alive.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Its cool playing through the game and seeing the improvements they've made. The effects for certain areas are def better, like the snow in Giants area, or the water reflections in the Immortal Battlefield, lava in Ice fire Treetop. The ost is too, sound is much clearer, sounded clipped originally, but maybe its a remastering of the soundtrack.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003

ROBO_ERECTUS posted:

Its cool playing through the game and seeing the improvements they've made. The effects for certain areas are def better, like the snow in Giants area, or the water reflections in the Immortal Battlefield, lava in Ice fire Treetop. The ost is too, sound is much clearer, sounded clipped originally, but maybe its a remastering of the soundtrack.

Probally my favorite change is the murals added in the corridor of blood tubes showing the point of conflict of each area. Also adding lava in the Surt boss fight instead of a instant kill pit making the fight almost impossible.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

this dlc is so loving funny lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got distracted but I finally beat this after noticing that the game got another update today adding minor stuff related to the DLC to the ending. Funny as hell DLC and a lot of fun too. The reward is well worth it lol.

It's got tons of unique animations, for instance the normal death animation is changed to you flopping on the ground like a fish and if you die in lava you turn into fried fish. In the pause animation she still pulls out sushi but can't bring herself to eat it and just falls asleep instead. It has a unique boss kill animation too and I'm sure it has others I haven't seen. I think you also swim faster