Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hush26
May 15, 2021
hey everyone!

So, I'll be spending a week in Aruba, starting this Monday. A group of five friends plus myself will be staying in an Airbnb villa and trying our best to not cause too much trouble on the island (we're all late 20's/early 30's, mostly single -except 1 married couple).

Anyway, I was just looking for some insider's tips on worthwhile things to do/see/places to eat that might not be normally listed elsewhere.

Also, was wondering what the nightlife situation is like right now on the island, due to COVID? I know there is a curfew, and I know not all places enforce that... where can we party, seeing as we're not staying in an all-inclusive?

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010
There aren't all that many people on this forum and those who are all / overwhelmingly W Europe, US/Canada, and a few spots in East Asia, so I doubt anyone can give you up-to-date info on Aruba. Best bet is try TripAdvisor. IME location-specific Reddits tend to be terrible for travel advice, but I'm sure there are some exceptions to that.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Watch out for Dutch dudes, lol