Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

vanisher posted:

Firstly, thank you Pizza Hut staff for reading this customer review of my recent Pizza Hut Dinner Box order. I'd like to start by apologizing to Randall, my delivery driver for this evening, for the sonnet in the delivery instructions. It was meant for Christina the delivery driveress from yesterday evening. I ask that he refund what he deems is a fair amount from the $69 tip on the order.

*derail*

Your av reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKM0P9gWx7k

*derail off*

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Firstly, thank you Pizza Hut staff for reading this customer review of my recent Pizza Hut Dinner Box order. I'd like to start by apologizing to Randall, my delivery driver for this evening, for the sonnet in the delivery instructions. It was meant for Christina the delivery driveress from yesterday evening. I ask that he refund what he deems is a fair amount from the $69 tip on the order.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

vanisher posted:

lol

biosterous

Zil posted:

*derail*

Your av reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKM0P9gWx7k

*derail off*

:ssh: click the final gif in vanisher's sig :ssh:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

biosterous posted:

:ssh: click the final gif in vanisher's sig :ssh:

sorcery! witchcraft!

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

vanisher

Zil posted:

sorcery! witchcraft!

:evilbuddy:

alnilam

vanisher posted:

ty manifisto

pseudorandom

But, I sent her a super romantic music video. I spent ages looking around online for the song that perfectly expresses my feelings! It's this cool little known retro song from the 80s that I thought was really unique which I was sure she'd find charming. like, come on, how could she not want to fall in love and gently caress me after I send the heartfelt message telling her that I was never gonna give you up?

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Forget all of you scrubs, I just paid for her kik username and I'm expecting a message any day now.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

vanisher posted:

lmao'd at driveress

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I sent her an actual personalized super romantic mix cassette! She will be really impressed by my hip retro ways I am certain.

Already planning our kids names.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'll have you know my Shared Harddrive Enclosure and I have experienced many intimate moments together!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Buttchocks posted:

I'll have you know my Shared Harddrive Enclosure and I have experienced many intimate moments together!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hey, it's me, the person she IS loving. whenever a woman is not going to gently caress you, she instead wants to gently caress me. everywhere I go I am accosted by women who want to gently caress me. I have taken to living in my panic room, only leaving to receive grocery deliveries (I reject deliveries by women for my own safety). for the sake of my own sanity—nay, my very survival!—I can only pray that someday she will gently caress you, dude

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

biosterous

(but she's not gonna)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

wimsy

lmao