Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Refreshed, tanned, covered in Mothman spunk, I return from my weekend in the woods successful and also pregnant with the next generation of Mothmen, awaiting their time to burst from my withering body.

Escape From Noise

Escape From Noise

Trying to figure out a way to gently caress The Taos Hum.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Donning a full body condom and descending via submersible vehicle to the lowest point off of the coast of Chile, tryin to get it in with The Bloop.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Building a simple wooden vending stand with a sign that says "handjobs, 10 cents, no humans no livestock no weirdos" in the empty field where the Fresno Nightcrawler was spotted.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Building a simple wooden vending stand with a sign that says "handjobs, 10 cents, no humans no livestock no weirdos" in the empty field where the Fresno Nightcrawler was spotted.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lighting candles, scattering onion petals and fish bones, drawing a hot bath of pond water, and putting on a summer waves crashing ASMR channel to really get Jenny Greenteeth in the mood for love.

Escape From Noise

Stripping myself naked and burrowing into a deer carcass in the mountains of northern New Mexico. Hopefully soon I'll hear the screech of teratornis. The anticipation is killing me, but I need this, drat it!

Escape From Noise

I'm planning a trip to Egypt to search for a phoenix.

On a slightly related note, does anyone have any recommendations on a fire-proof condom?

Zil

Escape From Noise posted:

I'm planning a trip to Egypt to search for a phoenix.

On a slightly related note, does anyone have any recommendations on a fire-proof condom?

What kinda temperatures are we talking?

Escape From Noise

Zil posted:

What kinda temperatures are we talking?

Enough to immolate and be reborn

Zil

Escape From Noise posted:

Enough to immolate and be reborn

Seems like a condom would prevent that from occurring, better to just embrace the flames of love and let it wash all over you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Most of you will hopefully never know the heartbreak of the love of your life leaving you for the tender embrace of a larger, scalier hominid with horned appendages.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rolling up my sleeves after punching the clock, ready for my first day at the big foot massage parlor. It seems a little small to be called "big," though. Maybe we're going to be massaging larger feet? I don't know. I just have to do this for a month to get my hours for my cosmetology license.

A little weird here, too, but I guess it's all in the branding to be a little weird. They told me not to make eye contact with the clients. Something about not challenging them. I guess maybe there's a particular service-oriented feel they want to preserve. Still, little bit off. But hey, it's temporary. They did say it would be over sooner than I expected.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"My kelpie and I saw you from across the room, and she wondered if you'd like to join us. For dinner."

Escape From Noise

Mom caught me sticking a cucumber up my butt, but it's not what it looks like! I was going to go swimming in the river right afterwards to get a kappa to eat my rear end!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

"Awwwww yeah, baby!" I shout at the Nuribotoke, "Swing 'em both ways! Wooooooo!"