Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Hello, I am Sirius, and I am posting. You might even say I am Sirius, posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

:smith: momma always told me I took too much after my serious father Sirius and that's why nobody wanted to hang out with me

maybe I should seriously consider changing my name

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I am a very serious poster and I have reported every post in this thread that I, personally, don’t like.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Today I edited a spreadsheet

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Got my taxes done weeks ago so no problems for me. I think they should put tax day in mid-May as a permanent thing.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

AKZ posted:

Seriously thinking over my lawn care regime.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

super sweet best pal posted:

Got my taxes done weeks ago so no problems for me. I think they should put tax day in mid-May as a permanent thing.

I literally remembered my taxes were due at 8 PM on the 17th. Luckily I had already gotten everything I needed together. I didn't do it sooner cause, well, ADHD.

Derpies posted:

Today the DOW Jones Finished up 188.11 points or .55 percent.

Hell yeah

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Hurf durf
These forums were better 20 years ago.
Hurf durf

What’s this serious posting? Who posts seriously? I just don’t feel comfortable with all this change!

Back in my day we poo poo posted and we liked it!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Seriously considering the nuance of municipal code enforcement of backflow prevention devices.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
how do i use pivot tables

Battlevader
Nov 17, 2017

That will be an ok Sith-name, for a bland sithlord with lovely forcepowers.
DARTH SERIOUS

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
*checks my spam folder because I'm not seeing an email I am expecting*

Oh there it is. Nice.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have updated the CRM

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm editing everyone's timesheets because they don't know how to enter in the holiday for this pay period

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Serious question: If you are injured, can you post about it in this thread, or only if you are seriously injured? If the latter, what is the cutoff?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Genesplicer posted:

Serious question: If you are injured, can you post about it in this thread, or only if you are seriously injured? If the latter, what is the cutoff?

the cutoff is at least one fingat

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Genesplicer posted:

Describe the wound and we'll seriously consider the matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I think any injury is a serious one. Even the emotional injury of Brett breaking up with you and taking Stacy to prom