Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

crispix posted:

being photographed by a speeding camera driving next to an old lady's very large bottom

I have absolutely no memory of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S5-Vx4hlr4

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
You know, my grandfather was named Harold Bingo, and he invented bingo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm not sure that meets the description but it's funny. Larry David, assman, born into the wrong generation

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lmao I just remembered when he lied about being out of town so he didn't have to go to dinner at his dentist's, and his dentist was gonna just let it go but larry had to do the whole lie about going to the home of Bob Bartlett the inventor of Bartlett pears and then he got the colour of the pear mixed up with Bosc and then the dentist gave him giant buck temp teeth

lol

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
One of my favorite moments on CYE is when Anton Yelchin plays Cheryl's nephew and Larry bullies him into giving him half of his Halloween candy because he's pissed Anton won't tell him how to do a card trick. It's peak loving Larry.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Also I loving love Richard Lewis on his first encounter with Larry David:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s8kIPmKkCg

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jon Hamm learning how to act like Larry and being so annoying he ruins dinner

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Peter Daou Zen posted:

lol

people become just literally repulsed by such a beautiful man

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I remember loling when leon beat up the cancer patient because he thought he was the skinhead that punked larry

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Those are mostly basketball games

Yeah but he sits two rows back from Kevin hart at baseball games. Is he less funny than Kevin hart? Kevin hart isn’t funny at all, so that means he would be less funny than humorless? Like negative laughs, hiccups maybe? :thunk:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol thats kevin durant

edit: very considerately slouching practically horizontal so the guy behind him can see anything

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 18:41 on May 21, 2021

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah but he sits two rows back from Kevin hart at baseball games. Is he less funny than Kevin hart? Kevin hart isn’t funny at all, so that means he would be less funny than humorless? Like negative laughs, hiccups maybe? :thunk:

Foul balls to the face are no fun. Why not let other suckers sit in front and take the risk?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Milo and POTUS posted:

I have absolutely no memory of this

It’s the episode where he makes a comment about Wanda’s rear end being big and she and Cheryl get annoyed about it and accuse Larry of having a thing about big asses. Then later he’s giving Jeff’s mom a lift somewhere for some reason I can’t remember now and she drops something and has to turn around and reach down into the back footwell. He gets caught on a speed camera and at the end Cheryl finds the photo of him driving in the car with a giant rear end next to his head

Edit: oh wait someone already posted a video. Just watch that instead

Chrs fucked around with this message at 00:34 on May 22, 2021

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Peter Daou Zen posted:

This explains the Skip the Dishes commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPDPJid8fH8

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Chrs posted:

It’s the episode where he makes a comment about Wanda’s rear end being big and she and Cheryl get annoyed about it and accuse Larry of having a thing about big asses. Then later he’s giving Jeff’s mom a lift somewhere for some reason I can’t remember now and she drops something and has to turn around and reach down into the back footwell. He gets caught on a speed camera and at the end Cheryl finds the photo of him driving in the car with a giant rear end next to his head

Edit: oh wait someone already posted a video. Just watch that instead

Yeah I didn't see what you're just describing but I don't doubt it's on there. I do remember him touching Jeff's mom's tit lol

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Didn’t he make like literally $300 million from Seinfeld and it’s rights and subsequent syndication?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
not only is larry david the only good kind of social justice warrior, the one who fights mild social incoveniences
he can sit for a whole game of bball front row with a tickle in his anus and never complains or makes it about him ever

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

"beloved oval office", the gently caress seat, and Leon comparing himself and Larry to a set of LEGOs are all extremely funny to me and never get old.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
The bit with people confusing Jeff for Harvey Weinstein was pretty great.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
am i the only one who suspects that philip seymour hoffman and his double in synecdoche new york is a reverse omage to larry david and jason alexandor?

i guess i can accept that... we will never... know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Vastarien posted:

The bit with people confusing Jeff for Harvey Weinstein was pretty great.

The same actor played a character that was Harvey Weinstein-esque on Arrested Development.