Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I wrote a whole effortpost telling you how good his playoff defense was going to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

this would be the perfect time to gas this thread

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

tristeham posted:

no don't one more post and euph will finally admit he's wrong I'm sure of it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hope MbS buys the NBA soon and quickly.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

I wrote a whole effortpost telling you how good his playoff defense was going to be.

ok and then it happened, good job. For the first time.

As I mentioned, I will adjust my thinking with the new information assuming it was not a fluke run (walk)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lpzie posted:

hope MbS buys the NBA soon and quickly.

I think one reasons they focused on golf is that the players are not unionized and they could more easily split them up with bribes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tristeham posted:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
no wait I haven't finishes mining all the "philly rulez" jokic sux, stat padding not a center" posts

goldmine it instead

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I am not attached

gas away

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Thank you TDepressionEarl for cataloging each game on Jokic's historic finals run 🙏

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011