Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

also also i had two margaritas. do with that what you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

You can be empathetically horny

frump truck

hello... again!

Zil posted:

You can be empathetically horny

what does this look like in practice

frump truck

hello... again!

i just ordered too much mexican food and kissed my cat on the forehead so im really blazing thru the stages of mid-30s alone guy pretty quick

not self pitying though, mexican food is great, kissing your cat on the forehead loving rules

Zil

frump truck posted:

Detecting when others are horny and helping them out

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"

frump truck posted:

Horniopathy

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

alexandriao

frump truck posted:

also also i had two margaritas. do with that what you will

empathic sex is pretty cool OP, shame u havent had it

alexandriao

it involves furiously imagining jerking off while u see someone else furiously imagining jerking off opposite u. no clothes are removed. sometimes shell be eating chicken nuggets while u partake in the sex and other times youll be the one eating chicken nuggets. at no point is it permitted to eat chicken nuggets together or the empathy waves will be too strong

Zil

What if I am burgin while they eat chicken nuggets? Is that allowed? :ohdear:

Goons Are Gifts

Zil posted:

Detecting when others are horny and helping them out

excuse me sir, I've noticed you have been having a rather hard time with our service, so if you allow, let me help you with that :heysexy:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
siddhartha sitting under the bohdi tree in deep meditation trying to purge the giant set of titties from his mind and reach enlightenment while whispering quietly "no... no you stop that...stop bouncing like that..."

nut

Luvcow posted:

siddhartha sitting under the bohdi tree in deep meditation trying to purge the giant set of titties from his mind and reach enlightenment while whispering quietly "no... no you stop that...stop bouncing like that..."

Buddha but the honkers r sweet

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

nut posted:

Buddha but the honkers r sweet

Bubbha

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

nut

Zil

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
If this is so, you will start to become aware of how few people will care when you have an erection.

frump truck

hello... again!

now that it's a day later and i no longer have just had two margaritas i think that this was a pretty dumb OP

frump truck

hello... again!

those two margaritas were pretty tasty though

Zil

Sounds like you should have more margaritas

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

ty nesamdoom!

nut

poppin a koaner

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nut posted:

poppin a koaner

Vei
this is why yoga has been on the rise imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck