Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

After 4 years, the mystery is no more.

We finally know who was behind this thing.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
an interesting thing is in what close periphery these people were to the actual Trump apparatus, and Flynn especially.

I assumed it was typically bored 4channers and not something resembling a coherent (if dangerously undemocratic) political strategy

Also another takeaway is, "Q is so big and complicated and fundamentally insane, that an article which even attempts to take it all apart piece by piece with graphics, will itself look a bit deranged".

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

quote:

The Prince family was also investing heavily in a company called “Neuro Core”, who use “entraining brainwave” technology, to do things like implanting subliminal messages in video (just like Thomas was trying to do with his music back in the Napa days), as discussed in the email on the left below. Which yes, sounds nuts, but you’ll have to take that up with them. In the middle screenshot we see some discussion of using another type technology to create immersive experiences. And on the right we see Prince in Q narratives.

But I mean, Erik is obviously a social guy, he moves in these circles, and given the history of his politics, of course he’s mixed up in this. I’m sure plenty of people know him. But Thomas also started his own company, called ShadowBox.

MIC right-wingers love this kind of poo poo and funding for absurd grift projects goes out of control during wars especially. This is on the shallow end, the real poo poo is Men Staring at Goats-tier.

There's also really nothing new about Q, they've just supplanted the Alex Jones set that got their start during Waco and Ruby Ridge and been amplified by the social media and the absentee landlordism of Facebook and Google.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Sodomy Hussein posted:

There's also really nothing new about Q, they've just supplanted the Alex Jones set that got their start during Waco and Ruby Ridge and been amplified by the social media and the absentee landlordism of Facebook and Google.

I agree with you, but also see Q as an evolution of the things you reference that has made it very different for a number of reasons.

were any of those things being supported by active or ex members of the US intelligence community, that we know of? Alex Jones was a media personality at the center of a conspiracy media machine, until his abusive behavior burned him out of it. He wanted to be known by name. Some of the actors mentioned in this writeup are glorified crackpot loons, and others have actual ties to the military industrial complex, but all of them seem to want to operate under multiple levels of cover. Anonymity, fake personas, the idea that some or all of it could be "just trolling", etc.

Alex Jones and his ilk seemed like they were 90% grift, 10% incidental disinformation war. The myriad Q circles have this big venn diagram of those things as well as a circle for "deliberate disinformation war", and the various actors all fall in different spots on that diagram. Also, Jones style grift seemed more about trying to extract money from people than sway their votes, though, in the case of Ruby Ridge :tinfoil:, the sorts of people who own 12 AR-15s generally vote R down the line. I think that Alex Jones in his heyday actually drew a more diverse spectrum of people, the left has plenty of conspiracy theorists. (Locally in VT, my least favorite are the leftie anti-vaxxers, especially during a pandemic). Q people are basically all Trump people, as far as I can tell.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
closing this cuz you've been kicked out of the q-anon thread already and you're just posting your stupid blog again, so fuckoff and stop doing this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Bucky do not post about Q in this subforum at all, ever again, or I will ban you.