Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I love vaccine I got an MMR booster because I Temped at Temple College. And got a teatnus shot. Because it was over 10 years since my last. I got 2 Pfizer shots and I get a flu shot every year

I think my husband is right when he calls me a vaccine whore.

Edit: ugghh bad snipe

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 23:29 on May 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

can I get the video link again I missed it

Sure buddy, it's a new page anyway: https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Give us the cum

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I would have Hbombs virus baby but I am a unequipped.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I'm about halfway through and I already want to punch my computer.

Edit: hbomberguy is a goon?

A CineD goon

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Doesn’t he think the Star Wars prequels are awesome? That should invalidate any and all of his other opinions.

Also 4/20 get vaccinated and autistic every drat day.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

the baldness and the beard make him look like some kind of misshapen humanoid hybrid, maybe an orc or some kind of small, weak ogre

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Doesn’t he think the Star Wars prequels are awesome?

yeah lmao

hey here's a video where this guy tells you for an hour and a half about why he doesn't like a 15 year old video game

lol people spend their time watching this

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

AHH F/UGH posted:

yeah lmao

hey here's a video where this guy tells you for an hour and a half about why he doesn't like a 15 year old video game

lol people spend their time watching this

People love this stuff man.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Sorting Algorithms posted:

It's a fine video but the way he puts all the blame entirely on journalists because he's too I loving Love Science to even consider that scientific institutions could do a better job informing the public or even try to maybe fix the scientific journal system so people like Wakefield can't abuse it is really disappointing.

Counterpoint: gently caress all the journalists and editors who went for alarmist headlines based on either not understanding Wakefield's miserable excuse for a paper or deliberately misreading it.

The entire vaccine scare blew up because Wakefield threw a press conference to launch his scam and journalists ate it up like the pigs they are instead of a) checking any of it or b) asking why a scientist was holding a press conference for a paper in the first place.
They're absolutely culpable, the shits.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

the british press is a disgrace and the mmr scandal was absolutely their fault

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I've been slowly working my way through this.

It's absolutely scandalous and anyone who is pissed off by anti-vaccers should watch.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I can understand not wanting to watch the vaccine video, hell I'm not really interested in it, but some of Hbomberguy's goofier videos own.

https://i.imgur.com/FC86VWp.mp4

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I Hate H Bomber Guy, heh, i'd much rather watch these Much More Insightful, Perhaps Poetic videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsmSeJDtLFY

Under 20 seconds, as to not offend my Very Important Time

HORSE OF THE YEAR
Jun 7, 2012

I watched this (whole rear end video) the other day and I really enjoyed it. Like a lot of Americans on the internet, I already knew the paper was not scientifically sound, and knew that Wakefield lost his medical license because of it, but that was the extent of my knowledge. I did not know that almost all of his “data” was completely fabricated or based on opinion, that the whole thing was to promote his own measles vaccine, or about the British media’s role in uncritically reporting his “findings.”

It’s a funny video about a relevant topic! If you have time check it out!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
op please chew up the video and vomit it into my mouth like im a baby bird