Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

yes, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

you're welcome to make a thread for the trump psychos to post pictures of animals in. i know how that will turn out and this will not be that thread. god bless.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Tiler Kiwi posted:

im going to set up a charity to get rid of all the gang tags so i dont have to scroll as much

nice try, one of these is someone's avatar :twisted:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

a Loving Dog posted:

you're welcome to make a thread for the trump psychos to post pictures of animals in. i know how that will turn out and this will not be that thread. god bless.

you've done the quickening and thats this thread now, sorry, those are the rules

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

What even is any of this.

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

I feel like you know more than you're letting on

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

CatBlack posted:

2019 was a different time

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

CatBlack posted:

use the whole stack

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

as long as y'all learn to behave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Tiler Kiwi posted:

im going to set up a charity to get rid of all the gang tags so i dont have to scroll as much

i have already cast off all gangtags and been reborn a free man, loyal to no one but myself

also I needed to fix mumbo jumbo so that he wouldn't get hosed up by dark mode anymore

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Augus posted:

i have cast off all gangtags and been reborn a free man, loyal to no one but myself

also I needed to fix mumbo jumbo so that he wouldn't get hosed up by dark mode anymore

nobody survives dark mode

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Office Pig posted:

nobody survives dark mode

hella hosed up

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
So in conclusion, forums friends and enemies are the same thing and we are all heroes for posting. God bless us all, amen.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I didn't expect this to be such a good weekend on the forums lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Augus posted:

i have already cast off all gangtags and been reborn a free man, loyal to no one but myself

a god among men. I'm glad someone thinks about both themes.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

the trump so good it was posted twice

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
oh poo poo may is almost over

hold on, I'll think of something

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019

Ardennes posted:

So in conclusion, forums friends and enemies are the same thing and we are all heroes for posting. God bless us all, amen.

Jeffrey bless us, every one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
lol