Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ertaining the whims of the small cohort of freaks and losers that a substantial percentage of the mods on this site are apparently literally terrified of, because giving someone a six-hour probation gets you cyberstalked by a bunch of hooting clowns who apparently have either telepathic mind control powers over the site owner or lots of blackmail material on Jeffrey. tired of watching the staff struggle for literal weeks to find one of the few actually nice people left on this website who're dumb enough to be a mod, then hurling them to the loving wolves until they leave the website forever because they're utterly miserable here. i can no longer be a party to this horrendous loving social experiment of finding people too nice and screwed up to stand up for themselves, telling them they're no longer allowed to be mad when people are utter jackasses to them, and then hurling them into a bunch of loving ridiculous abuse to see how long they stick around and obey the commands to just sit back and take it. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
jeff, please stop ent

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
first

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007