Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

The new cereal from Post! What's in it? We won't say!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*cautiously opens box*

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Khanstant
sending mail addressed to secret person and the contents are a secret to everybody

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Laughter is gone. The color drained from the trees. The world hasn't looked the same since I found out.

Now I'm living post-secret.

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

*cautiously opens box*

Escape From Noise

The clatter of the cereal into the bowl transforms into the whispers of the dead in my ears. Their secrets they took to the grave are revealed to me. Some mundane, some disturbing, a few maddening! I open my mouth and let out a primal scream of agony and terror.

Post Secret! It's breakfast madness!

super sweet best pal

Raiders' Ark of the Covenant scene but the smoke coalesces into a bowl and becomes cereal.

nut

mail in 5 box tops and we’ll send you a piece of evidence

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

mail in 5 box tops and we’ll send you a piece of evidence

i got the bloody glove!

nut

Oops, All CIA Subprojects!

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i sent the post secret dude something written on the front of an empty envelope. i think i whispered into it, prolly "i want to marry <my current, then long-distant girlfriend>" and forgot about it until i randomly checked the site one day, ten years later, and he had just posted it. total million to one chance. no idea what she's doing right now, probably sitting on a mountain and staring out across the horizon of a planet that doesn't deserve her

crimes

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

each crunchy cereal bite has a word or phrase printed on it, like candy valentine hearts

such as:

* duct tape
* communication
* dietary fiber
* estate sales
* portfolio diversification
* sniff it
* hydration
* no ice
* bread tags
* role playing
* does the egg float

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

alright OP:

Secret

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

ooh are the strawberries shredded too?

google THIS

But when you post, post in secret. So your Father, who emptyquotes what is posted in secret, will goldmine you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

*cautiously opens box*