Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Good news everyone!

BYOB is hotter than ever! We're absolutely crushing it with demographics across all we'd an chill related demographics! Pat yourself on the back! You've all earned it!

BYOB is more fun, fresh, and flirty than ever! Your contributions have made this subforum totally buzzworthy and instagrammable! Wow!

But why rest on our laurels? We have so many talented posters posting such great things, why not make sure everyone has enough oxygen? That's when it hit me! Why not make a spin off of BYOB just like they did with sitcoms, starting in like the 70's? Boom! We'll already have a built in fan base that'll tune in to see what their favorite characters are up to in a new setting and if they keep their eyes peeled I'm sure a few old favorites from BYOB will drop by from time to time!

We just need to find the right thread that's popping right now! We relocate it somewhere hip and sexy like a loft in NYC (The Big Apple) or under the sea maybe!

I'm ready to hear your thoughts and ideas on moving BYOB forward to an exciting extended universe of multiple spinoffs until we've conquered all media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
since byob babies fizzled out my suggestions would be byob: miami or byob: nights

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
reading the script for byob: huck finn's mississipi river adventures "yeaaahhhhh.... uh.... i don't think we can keep saying this..."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
on the set of byob:nights "i know we're supposed to be investigating ghosts and monsters and stuff it's just that i think a love scene between my character and the enraged bigfoot tribe might be a little too 'risqué'"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
BYO B-Squad

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

alien vs byob vs predator

whoever posts... we lose

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

on the set of byob:nights "i know we're supposed to be investigating ghosts and monsters and stuff it's just that i think a love scene between my character and the enraged bigfoot tribe might be a little too 'risqué'"

Cryptid love scenes are extremely BYOB

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

ten minute scene of the byob guy watching security survellience of the xenomorph trying desperately to roll a joint after breaking into byob headquarters before saying something sick like "thats one lurker i dont want to post"

Escape From Noise

Buttchocks posted:

BYO B-Squad

The :mods: Squad

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:18 on May 29, 2021

Escape From Noise

BYOB Reggaeton

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Hammock Kitty Island Adventure

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
byob, in space!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
byob holiday special :evilbuddy:

Nosfereefer

a miniseries where byob is teamed up with the wise-cracking imp-zone to solve a crime

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

a sitcom following me moving to LA in order to get my posting career off the ground and the hijinks i get up to there

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

watho posted:

a sitcom following me moving to LA in order to get my posting career off the ground and the hijinks i get up to there

"Here's your soup sir and, oh wow, this is embarrassing but aren't you that producer? I'm not one to gush but I'm actually a poster and well, here's my headshot."

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Byob gladiators. Like American gladiators but everyone is high af

Nosfereefer

a reunion series where we bring in old posters. also tommy chong is starring for some reason

watho

B・Y・O・B

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

watho posted:

rznv plays over the opening credits montage of you moving your stuff into your new flat

Nosfereefer posted:

a miniseries where byob is teamed up with the wise-cracking imp-zone to solve a crime

plot of episode 3

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

watho posted:

B・Y・O・B

So no one told you life was gonna be this wayyyyyy

Prof. Crocodile

byobpd blue, where alnilam and goons are great are a mismatched buddy cop duo. each week is another pulse pounding adventure as they brave the mean streets of something awful dot com on their neverending mission to just chill and hang out and post or whatever.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

byobpd blue, where alnilam and goons are great are a mismatched buddy cop duo. each week is another pulse pounding adventure as they brave the mean streets of something awful dot com on their neverending mission to just chill and hang out and post or whatever.

that one episode where they have to be cops outside byob... :stare:

google THIS

They're BYOB. They're cops. They're... BYOPS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Which one is the alcoholic veteran and which one it's the by-the-books rookie?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

They're BYOB. They're cops. They're... BYOPS

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Which one is the alcoholic veteran and which one it's the by-the-books rookie?

alnilam is the by the books veteran and gag is the crazy rookie whose weakness is asses

think lethal weapon

watho

i’m waiting for byob the movie myself

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
6 seasons and a movie

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
BYOB9

biosterous

byobylon five

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
BYOBeasts, where are all of your favorite BYOB posting stars use special medallions to you know, go to the zoo and pet the animals and they can talk to the animals (beasts)

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Prof. Crocodile posted:

:five:

NGL, will watch the poo poo out of this!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Whatevwr the series is, it'll be a backdoor pilot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Butcher Your Origin / Background story