Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Epic High Five posted:

I mean even if this is true so what? He isnt gonna keel over with the healthcare he is getting. Do you think america would balk at the prospect of a gibbering ancient monarch and not just quietly accept it because every single system from the ground up is designed to facilitate exactly that?

Medicine, even presidential medicine isn't magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Shear Modulus posted:

they'll do something in arizona too.

i think the governorships of pennsylvania and wisconsin are up for election in 2022 and if the republicans win either of those they'll do some fuckery

Fortunately as of right now all the declared GOP candidates are losers

(In PA, dunno about Wisconsin)

The Nastier Nate has issued a correction as of 17:44 on Jul 20, 2021

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Lee Atwater: "You can't just say N-bomb N-bomb N-bomb these days, you gotta be more subtle about it, like ranting about welfare queens! That's how we won the south!

:gop: : https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/status/1418029026505940995

Atwater: Ahh! Well. Nevertheless

crosspost madness cause JFC