Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

well? what does it say?

are you a "reverse starfish," sleeping on your back but with arms and legs spread like the namesake starfish? if this is you i don't have to tell YOU that you're sassy, classy and bad assy and that your dvd and blu ray collection is top notch.

what about the "terrified sailor," when you sleep on your side clutching a pillow like it's a shattered piece of your ships hull and your only path forward that doesn't include drowning is gripping tight. everyone remembers the classic episode of friends where chandler was discovered to be a "terrified sailor" and the hilarity that resulted. you, just like "chanandler bong" are a class clown, a cut up, and an absolute slave to the drama.

maybe you, like me, are more of a "ditch drowner," catching z's face down, arms and legs stiff as a board. people who sleep like this generally are terrified of an attack on their throat, belly, or groin, and the few desperate moments of sleep they find are secure in the knowledge that no one is gonna get them!

and if you think we're gonna finish before talking about the hot new sleep technique sweeping the dreamlands well gently caress you.

gently caress you what the gently caress, who do you think i am?

come on. smarten up. i would never fail to mention the "sleep streamer style," where you make sure to stay propped up on your side, with your sweat pants or crop top cleverly positioned to score those big ol moby dick level whale donations, while also wearing an l.e.d. sleep mask that triggers lucid dreams in which you live a simple life as a farmer in bronze age italy. this sleep style is frankly too new to be fully understood, but my fellow journalists are hard at work on this mystery, as soon as they finish their articles on ufo disclosure and the "buttplug fiasco"

don't forget to like comment and subscribe, and if you're feeling like baring your (sleeping) soul be sure to let us know your sleep style, and how it informs your persona.

*kisses*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Escape From Noise

What about the Pippi Longstocking? That's where you sleep with your feet at the head of the bed, on the pillows.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Escape From Noise posted:

What about the Pippi Longstocking? That's where you sleep with your feet at the head of the bed, on the pillows.

That's much needed every once in a while, at least to reboot the brain.

Finger Prince

The chalk outline. The only sign of life, my gentle snores. And the occasional outburst of gibberish. And drool. Although I suppose corpses probably drool for a bit.

FutonForensic

<cat> style, where you bend your legs like < > around the cat already sleeping on the bed, rather than move it so you can sleep like a normal person

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

the "Olde Fashioned"

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

biosterous

unspooning, when you and your bedbud sleep back to back, to protect yourselves from outside attacks

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

alnilam

The Mummy (1999) - twirling as you sleep until completely wrapped in a sheet burrito, usually indicative of a desire to be tied down, figuratively or perhaps literally i don't judge. hazardous to bed partners unless they are a warm sheet-shedding sleeper.

ty manifisto

alnilam

The Mummy Returns - camping/ sleeping bag variation on The Mummy. Not indicative of much other than that you arw camping in cold weather. However many Mummy sleepers have discovered their preference this way.

ty manifisto

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
"Heart attack waiting" - Sleeping 3-4 hours a night

Escape From Noise

The Dutch Baker-Spend your sleeping hours just absolutely farting up the sheets/blankets/duvet, etc.

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

unspooning, when you and your bedbud sleep back to back, to protect yourselves from outside attacks

i have used the variant of the "unspoon" a few times. sure, the first time you sleep "knife" style you may cut yourself accidentally with one of the blades under your pillow, but you'll sleep secure in the knowledge that you and your sleeping partner are ready to defend the holiest of places, the bed, to the death.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The Hobbit: sleeping on a chair in another room, with a mound of pillows on your bed as a decoy.

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you're experiencing lower back pain be sure to try the "fitz hugh ludlow." this one requires some prep: first, aquire a large volume of hashish. second, eat the hashish, preferably close to a bed. your back pain will be but a faint memory as you traverse the silver bridge to the gates of sleep.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cruft

Heather Papps posted:

and if you think we're gonna finish before talking about the hot new sleep technique sweeping the dreamlands well gently caress you.

Escape From Noise

Sleep Styles Panama Beach! Wooooooooooooooo!

nut

I’m all about streamer style and every dono opens an iv drip to the sucrose allowing me to circumvent twitch’s arcane abstraction of value and directly subsist on bits I have been sleeping for three years and spend most of my time trying to figure out if I made byob up entirely. could I have imagined so many wonderful posters? no, you all must be real...unless...

Escape From Noise

The ouroboros: Waking up with your feet in your mouth as you slowly try to swallow your own legs is a sign that you fear renewal. The constant, delicate dance of life and death, decay and rebirth fills you with anxiety that your subconscious is trying to acclimate you to.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

biosterous posted:

I call this B2B, butt to butt

Khanstant
i do not sleep, i am tempering my body

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Constantly waking up at the crossroads

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Zil posted:

I call this B2B, butt to butt

me to.

i sleep like a vampire in his coffin if someone came in and fliped the coffin upside down. arms across my shoulders hands under my neck on my stomach. i think it says im like a reverse vampire or something

cruft

When our daughter was young and slept in bed with us, it seemed like her goal was to turn us into a capital letter H. We called this the "I don't want any siblings" sleep style.

PostsYouCanDanceTo

In twenty-minute naps every hour -- I'm microdosing.

Stoner Sloth

Khanstant posted:

i do not sleep, i am tempering my body

:same:

also it's a cheap way to hallucinate!

selan dyin

i sleep belly down with my face half jammed into a firm pillow; my arms under the pillow causing my neck to bend to a probably dangerous degree
i regularly wake up with my eyelid inside out, and my arms fully asleep

dont really know how to deal with this

Areola Grande

BALLS DILDO posted:

i sleep belly down with my face half jammed into a firm pillow; my arms under the pillow causing my neck to bend to a probably dangerous degree
i regularly wake up with my eyelid inside out, and my arms fully asleep

dont really know how to deal with this

:same: just roll over on ur side w/ 1 arm under ur MyPillow™

Areola Grande

Xmas 2019 gift from mom. Things seemed so simple

Areola Grande

ngl. it owns :hehe:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I like the guy as a human and I wish him well.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

feet on the pillows rear end in the air head hanging off the matress sheets thrown on the floor. i call it the brando

DOPE FIEND KILLA G fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jun 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My favorite kind of sleep is "off a hangover"

#trashed!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!