Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

from The Butt Police!

They hate to see me leave but they love to see me go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

oh no, you're a key part of my counterfeit butt smuggling ring! if they get you i'll be up to my rear end in fake asses!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Got a wise-cracker here

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

xcheopis

KaBob posted:

Got a wise-cracker here

More like a smart-rear end

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

xcheopis posted:

More like a smart-rear end

Ignor-anus?

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
acab stands for.... all cops are Buttpolice

Khanstant
weee ooo weee ooo is how my cop farts sound

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
butt cops

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Butty cop movie

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

lol, came here to post that.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Butt boys, butt boys
Whatcha gon' do?
Whatcha gon' do
when dey come for you?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
on the bum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Toot-toot!
That's the sound of the butt police!

cruft

The sound of wind coming in the building door downstairs interrupted the darts game with my old pal Johnny Walker. High heels clicking into the wooden stairs announced it was a dame. The turn of the aging brass knob and rattling of too-loose glass in the door and I knew I had my next client.

She was your typical broad: and I do mean broad. She still carried herself like a younger, more shapely rump, but I could tell that years of sitting in an office chair and extra snacks had taken a toll.

"Frrrrrrrp", she said, pulling a lace handkerchief out of her leather fanny pack.

That's my job, you see. Sure, the local butt cops do their best, but they've got reports to write and time cards to punch. When a case slips between the cracks, that's where I come in. My name's Dirk Diamond, and I'm a private butt dick.

Heather Papps

hello friend

cruft posted:

The sound of wind coming in the building door downstairs interrupted the darts game with my old pal Johnny Walker. High heels clicking into the wooden stairs announced it was a dame. The turn of the aging brass knob and rattling of too-loose glass in the door and I knew I had my next client.

She was your typical broad: and I do mean broad. She still carried herself like a younger, more shapely rump, but I could tell that years of sitting in an office chair and extra snacks had taken a toll.

"Frrrrrrrp", she said, pulling a lace handkerchief out of her leather fanny pack.

That's my job, you see. Sure, the local butt cops do their best, but they've got reports to write and time cards to punch. When a case slips between the cracks, that's where I come in. My name's Dirk Diamond, and I'm a private butt dick.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

cruft posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

barfdog

paul fart: butt cop

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

instead of pigs you call them pawgs