Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Hey there you employees of BYOB! Hope everyone's "hanging loose" as we say here at BYOB Corporate! Haha!

Welcome to this informal little get-together I'm hosting here! Feel free to kick back, maybe put on some tunes and "rap" with me about your current job here at The Yob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

hi boss, i have a question although maybe you don't have the answer but know who does, but what forms do i need to submit in order to ask you if you can draw a dragon?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Tryin to get an OBoss thing going.

cruft

I need to talk to you about Rarity. She's really making it difficult for me to categorize posts, with her constantly humming the theme song from Davy Crockett, and loudly chewing gum. So you can see, my low performance is actually her fault.

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

hi boss, i have a question although maybe you don't have the answer but know who does, but what forms do i need to submit in order to ask you if you can draw a dragon?

A dragon, huh? Back in my day it was all about the "Cool S" but...let me see what I can do...

Ah! Here we are! Forms for The Request of a Drawing Of a Dragon!

Please fill these out in triplicate and get them to my secretary! I'll tell them to be waiting for them so they can get the forms to me right away! Haha! That's the kind of "Chilled out" work "vibe" we like to foster here at BYOB Inc.!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

I need to talk to you about Rarity. She's really making it difficult for me to categorize posts, with her constantly humming the theme song from Davy Crockett, and loudly chewing gum. So you can see, my low performance is actually her fault.

Sounds like a pretty serious accusation to be made of a family member here at The Chill Forums LLC.

This seems like the kind of thing you should probably take up with our HR team! Let's get them in here!

Here they are! And wow! Look at how excited they are to be working with you!

Escape From Noise

KaBob posted:

Tryin to get an OBoss thing going.

Haha! Go get 'em sport! I admire your spunk! Just remember, that I'm the king...

...and we'll all be copacetic.

Heather Papps

hello friend

boss please for the love of god light and smoke that cigar

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

boss please for the love of god light and smoke that cigar

Haha! Sure! You're the boss!

(Actually though, I'm really the boss, and plz don't forget it!)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Escape From Noise posted:

Haha! Sure! You're the boss!

(Actually though, I'm really the boss, and plz don't forget it!)

IT'S STILL NOT LIT

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

IT'S STILL NOT LIT

I think you need to take a page out of my (very successful, best selling) book (on management) and "take a chill pill"!

How's this?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Escape From Noise posted:

I think you need to take a page out of my (very successful, best selling) book (on management) and "take a chill pill"!

How's this?

if i lose this job my wife will leave me. it's fine. wow look at you smoke that thing, it's definitely not a prop or something you are afraid of. thanks, boss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

if i lose this job my wife will leave me. it's fine. wow look at you smoke that thing, it's definitely not a prop or something you are afraid of. thanks, boss!

I'm not sure I like your attitude young man.

Maybe you need to learn to "be cool" like your favorte boss (me!)

HR team! Could you write this guy up for being a total buzz kill?

Thanks! You're all the best! Even you buzzkill guy!

Right back atcha!