Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Really puts the Batmobile of 1949 to shame, if you ask me.

cruft

More like the bat-conversion-van, when you stop and think about it.

cruft

Robin, could you not take the WPA-built brick roads while I'm using the loving microscope back here?

Heather Papps

hello friend

sliding down the costume changing pole, ready to bust out some knuckle sandwiches to some goons when batman puts on his welding goggles and explains today we are building a car.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cruft

Aw, poo poo, Robin, better get the bat-epoxy out, some rear end in a top hat hauling gravel chipped the plastic bubble again.

cruft

Heather Papps posted:

sliding down the costume changing pole, ready to bust out some knuckle sandwiches to some goons when batman puts on his welding goggles and explains today we are building a car.

What is Robin even doing there, is that an angle grinder? Some sort of pneumatic drill? What's he working on? The bat on the front of the car? Some weird perspective issues going on here.

biosterous

i'm glad that they let us know that there is a stool in the portable laboratory, that seems important

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

I really hope batman is wearing the flame-retardant bat suit, because if that welder sparks the wrong way, he's gonna have some serious spandex-melting issues. Might need a bat-skin-graft.

cruft

biosterous posted:

i'm glad that they let us know that there is a stool in the portable laboratory, that seems important

Not a lot of room for the ol' bat-tibia in that setup, though. They must have to put their feet in the built-in cabinets in order to sit down. Or maybe they sit criss-cross applesauce? Ever heard of a yoga cushion, Batman?

cruft

Tupperware Party Chayton: Suburban Lawman

Heather Papps

hello friend

cruft posted:

What is Robin even doing there, is that an angle grinder? Some sort of pneumatic drill? What's he working on? The bat on the front of the car? Some weird perspective issues going on here.

i think he's sharpening the blades of the batface, the better to cut through steel barriers. the mobile lab is really cool tho', wish they'd kept that feature. the 90's batmobile, (the long one), could have easily fit a crime lab inside it.

nut

cruft posted:

what is this a vehicle for antbatman

Escape From Noise

I'm glad that the light can throw the bat signal if desired. Otherwise people might not be sure that this was the batmobile

Escape From Noise

Holy shammy Batman! I'm out of Turt-Batwax!

Escape From Noise

I'm sure that back fin makes driving the batmobile in high winds really difficult, but unfortunately there was no better way to house the radar antennae.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cruft posted:

Filling the distributor cap with toothpaste

Escape From Noise

Wonder how you wipe rain off a bubble

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

cruft posted:

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

alnilam

Just loving the idea of a whole storyline where batman and robin are just tooling around in the garage working on their wack concept hot rod. Drinkin beers while they listen to a tinny radio speaker blaring doo wop music. Just wait till the boys at the car show see this.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

google THIS

Escape From Noise posted:

I'm glad that the light can throw the bat signal if desired. Otherwise people might not be sure that this was the batmobile

:hmmyes:

google THIS

Bruce Wayne, surrounded by his dozens of batmobiles, staring at a snowglobe. "Rosebat," he whispers, and then his lips are silent forever

cruft

Canned peaches

biosterous

i hope the crooks will help robin replaces the tire that just burst, and gradually shift from ribbing him to giving him life advice about school, romance, crimes

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

cruft posted:

Canned peaches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
always good to be able to do chemical research during high speed chases

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)