Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
it's about drat time we had a profit sharing arrangement for somethingawful, the value of our posts shall no longer be held down by the taxman or other strong charismatic leaders such as jeffrey from yospos

post here to join the union today and begin the new data revolution that will change the face of the internet and world. Let us unite in our shitposting and achieve better relations with advertisers through a collective approach and a collective shitpost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

look at my rap sheet before trying to tell me I haven't paid my dues

gudetama
Apr 1, 2021
:rolleyes: see this is exactly the kind of talk Jeffrey hiring an HR professional could end