Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
So, there was a spate of :toxx:es in PSP in the lead up to Double or Nothing (and the Blood and Guts Dynamite) that, I'll be honest, I ended up overwhelmed by and am not a big fan of running back to do the due diligence necessary to make sure everyone who failed is punished and succeeded is allowed to perform their victory lap.

So, that is the purpose of this thread, it's time to come clean and pay the piper for your bets. You remember better than me what you bet, hopefully, so let's get this victory and/or failure lap done.

The first (and thus far only) victim is the big bet by boxcarhobo that everyone remembers.

boxcarhobo posted:

this is perfect and he's 1000% right

because the endgame

is that he will lose

:toxx: if cody wins over ogogo probe me for a month, YOU HAVE TO LAY DOWN THIS TIME CODY ITS THE ONLY WAY

even cody is self aware enough that saying "my promo was focus tested to be good" will make people hate him, this is 100% a heel move

There is also the poster who is doing a very good forfeit about the American Dragon but I don't remember where that The Bee's original toxx is or I would put in here too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i already dm'd mr john cena to kill me dead, i deserve it for being a lowly drunkard

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

god dammit cody just lay down sometimes

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I will say the month has been queued and I hope you enjoy what it is.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

karmicknight posted:

I will say the month has been queued and I hope you enjoy what it is.

i do not run from my promises, i only hope that you remember me until i shitpost again

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Bee is doing episode recaps of Jake Long, the American Dragon every week until Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan signs with a wrestling company. A toxx which started here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3966362&pagenumber=31&perpage=40#post514500516

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jun 3, 2021

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

TV Zombie posted:

Bee is doing episode recaps of Jake Long, the American Dragon every week until Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan signs with a wrestling company. A toxx which started here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3966362&pagenumber=31&perpage=40#post514500516

4 weeks in and still going strong! Please send help.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:rip: boxcarhobo, we will never forget your sacrifice :patriot:

The only toxx I've done was that Miro would win the TNT title but I got that right so :smug:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I have a standing toxx that Daniel Bryan turns up on WWE television again as his next appearance because he is never ever going to AEW (or anywhere else) since the threads were convincing themselves he was due.

So far I’m coming out ahead.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

i have a failed toxx for one week probation that daniel bryan would appear on AEW at or after blood and guts

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hefty Leftist posted:

i have a failed toxx for one week probation that daniel bryan would appear on AEW at or after blood and guts

Technically as long as he turns up at some point that's still after Blood and Guts :eng101:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hefty Leftist posted:

amending your bet's definition to term before the next time aew does Blood & Guts.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I hope next time someone does an AEW toxx they offer to get Cody's dumbass tattoo painted onto their neck just like the goon who had to wear that Samoa Joe tattoo on his face in public one day.

Remember kids: Never bet on wrestling

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

I hope next time someone does an AEW toxx they offer to get Cody's dumbass tattoo painted onto their neck just like the goon who had to wear that Samoa Joe tattoo on his face in public one day.

why dont yuo do it.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

JOHN CENA posted:

why dont yuo do it.

Because I try to not bet on wrestling

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Because I try to not bet on wrestling

thats a good reason

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

DarkstarIV posted:

That was me. Should I do this toxx too?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dr. Baker posted:

That was me. Should I do this toxx too?

only if you're going to a meet and greet when you do it, preferably with Vickie again

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i hope boxcarhobo's probation is going okay. i wonder if they have any opinions on bums-r-us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cody

Rhodes