Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
God help me, I've actually been working on a stat sheet for this thread so I can keep track of how far off the loving rails I've gone. I'll post a proper update when i'm good and blitzed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
What Doc rode a stinger missile into the earth's crust

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

HIJK posted:

What Doc rode a stinger missile into the earth's crust

I will save this for later.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Doc Snappers uses Testudo to mitigate Satan's roundhouse kick, then uses his snapping skill to bite Satan's taint (420 damage). Satan calls on Abaddon to destroy you using Bottomless Pit. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson intervenes, using Curiosity, nullifying Abaddon's attack. Meanwhile, Shiva attempts to attack Shoggath with Quadruple Punch, while Loki tries to attack Pig Dude, but Steroid Jesus cuts in and takes the damage. Shiva and Shoggath are still fighting.

You give a shout as you crack open a can of cold Caguama, summoning all nearby denizens of Turtle Hell. A rogues' gallery of imps, skekis, nazgul. trolls, ogres, those fish that swim up your dick if you piss in the Amazon River, ghouls, banshees, those Malaysian ghost heads that eat babies, orcs, spooky skeletons, undead sea dollars, and gimps. Satan, in turn, summons every politician in history, venomous sea snails, giant killer bees, hyenas, DeviantArt fanfic artists, and the shades of whalers who sank into the briny deep. The two groups charge at each other and begin to scratch and bite at each others' faces.

(I have some dice for this)

Satan HP: 2640
Steroid Jesus HP: 1511
Doc Snappers HP: 384

No one else has been damaged yet.

>__

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

GOD loves it when jesus dies for everyone!!!!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Loki charges with his horn attack, but Steroid Jesus tanks it. Jesus tries to use poo poo Ruining Punch but Loki counters with Teleportation, avoiding the strike. Moloch powers up and uses Weed Sacrifice, reducing all of your parties' hp by 50.

oh baw gawd IS THAT OYSTER'S MUSIC??!!!

Oyster (1300 HP) attacks Loki with Head Bang (damage 300) successfully. Moloch shoots fire and poo poo at Oyster, but Oyster counters with Oyster Smiling (can only be used twice,) and blocks it.

Shoggath and Shiva are still grappling.

Steroid Jesus HP: 1421
Loki: 1275
Wags HP: 950
Doc Snapper's HP: 334
Shoggath HP: 2450
Shroud Dude HP: 350
Blathers HP: 450
Pig Dude: 439
Steve Austin HP: 868
The Rock HP: 656

Zippy the Bummer fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Aug 22, 2021

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lol YES

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Have Stone Cold and the Rock hit a stone cold stunner/pile-driver combo on Shiva

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Satan swirls his coffee around in his mug. "Look, you bitches are in my world now. God lets me call the shots here."

"Lets?" you say. "What about all that 'I will not serve' poo poo?"

"Better to reign in Hell, fuckface."

Pig Dude uses Megasnort, restoring 10 hp to your party. Now that yall have some dank and coke again, he follows a combo of Weed Blast against Abaddon. Shiva attempts to use Quadruple Punch again against Shoggath and lands it- almost- but Steroid Jesus throws in an tanks it, countering with God Lightning. The hellish twilight flashes in the blue glow of electric power. Stone Cold Steve Austin and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson launch a combo attack on Shiva with Stone Cold Stunner and Pile-Driver, both landing. Shiva writhes in agony.

Satan looks on as the freaks of hell fight each other in the background. He then casts Demonic Possession, taking control of Shroud Dude; Satan now controls both itself and Shroud Dude.

Shiva HP: 407
Steroid Jesus HP: 1031
Loki: 1275
Wags HP: 960
Doc Snapper's HP: 344
Shoggath HP: 2460
Shroud Dude HP: 360
Blathers HP: 460
Pig Dude: 459
Steve Austin HP: 878
The Rock HP: 666
Abaddon HP: 1080

Abaddon has one Bottomless Pit strike left
Satan has one kick left
Loki only has one Teleportation left
Oyster has only one Oyster Smiling left
The Rock can only tank at this point, he has no abilities left
Steroid Jesus can only use poo poo Ruining Punch now (oh and the one time Special Request)

>___

Zippy the Bummer fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Aug 24, 2021

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Satan challenges your team to a rap battle, using Satan's possession of Shroud Dude. The winner will be allowed to chain half of the other team in eternal abject fuckitude and agony with no hope of redemption, for all time.

--------------------

Anybody who is willing, spit some verses. I will play the role of Satan/Shroud Dude. Assuming anyone actually contributes, this rap battle will end at midnight EST US Saturday.

>___

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Late submission but here we go

quote:

I was chillin’ in the pond, doing my own thang
Getting loose off that juice, sippin’ cutty bangs
Decided to see the world and do some poo poo
Caused a lot of chaos, stole a coast guard ship
Smoke the finest kush, got that Colombian white
Next thing I know, I’m in hell for a fight
The weed is whack, there ain’t no baddies
Just a weak rear end devil and his bunch of fatties
Now I come up on him and he’s just a punk rear end trick
Guess what Satan? YOU AINT GOT NO loving DICK

>throw the mic in Satan’s face and snap his dick off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Stone Cold Steve Austin nods thoughtfully.....