Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

been listening to today's retronauts (apparently jeremy parish helped localize SaGa: scarlet graces ftw) and i'm lookin for some more solid gaming podcasts other than current or former giant bomb stuff. anyone got any good ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

all podcasts are bad. fairwell.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I just started listening to retronauts after a few years and holy poo poo they've made a lot of episodes since then. I'm also listening to The Kojima frequency. Metal gear card revoked is one of the funnier episodes

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
podcasts are cringe now

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

all podcasts are bad. fairwell.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Axe of the Blood God is ok. It’s hosted by Kat Bailey and Nadia Oxford, who are semi regular guests on Retronauts. My only complaint is they’re a bit dull. It’s like if NPR had a JRPG show

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Cum Town.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
everything to guppy is a great podcast if you love the binding of isaac, and even greater if you hate it

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
huh, i expected the thread to be much shorter

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

This. Excuse my French but this show is cucking awesome. Not to mention THE greatest non-gdq megathread on SA. Nigrel, Rupert, Asher, Asthar, Cayden, Brayden, Kaydin. Kaydan, Kai Den, and the rest of the cummy chummies never fail to deliver the lulz.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
someday there will probably be a game podcast worth listening to, but who knows if we’ll see it in our lifetimes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fire Escape Cast is good

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

just the episodes where nick is playing red dead redemption 2 the whole time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This. Excuse my French but this show is cucking awesome. Not to mention THE greatest non-gdq megathread on SA. Nigrel, Rupert, Asher, Asthar, Cayden, Brayden, Kaydin. Kaydan, Kai Den, and the rest of the cummy chummies never fail to deliver the lulz.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

"Hopefully Abby learns some actual argumentation for this time around" I saw someone said. Dude???? lmfao. You have to think of "Hm, well I don't like this one but I like that one" as the singular essence of trying to do this poo poo in the first place, especially in the position these people are in. A room full of Genius Imps themselves would be the worst podcast ever too. In Training: Hanafura strip rape fighter was loving litty Bob: Oh give it a rest bro. Hollow Night *taps two fingers into the palm of my hand for emphasis* Superb Graphics, Superb Sound Design, Actualyl challengin and charming gameplay Me: Path of Exile Betrayal. And I will NOT budge on this may God strike me dead. *alpha shoemaker kissy face and slicks back my richard spencer hair* Major Isoor: Got top 3 in PUBG with my mates a few times :D And played Settlers of Catan with my parents for Christmas. :D I won but they did a good job for there first times.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

people with long enough opinions to fill an hour are insufferable enough without have to listen to them talk. Please like and subscribe

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the imp.zone podcast op

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol