Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Hey guys, I'm four weeks out from getting the Moderna shot and I have to say, being able to watch Youtube on the back of my glasses without an internet connection is amazing. Like Google Glass, with nothing in the way!

Y'all figured out which part of your brain to activate to lower and reduce volume? I've found thinking about frankincense for up and carrots for down does the job...

Any other tips and tricks, let 'er rip!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I was promised all these superpowers and only got a sore arm for a couple of days

This is BULLSHIT

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Aegis Bear posted:

I was promised all these superpowers and only got a sore arm for a couple of days

This is BULLSHIT

Which vaccine did you get? See, the REALLY sore arm is a Pfizer thing, and I'm pretty sure you turn into something like that gang boss at the start of Cyberpunk after five months?
All I've got is control of the internet from my glasses.
No idea what the Astra Zeneca folks have going on. They keep gathering and disappearing into large derelict buildings and caves and things.
But a sore arm can happen with all three, so who knows?

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Aegis Bear posted:

This is BULLSHIT

Welcome to the Republican Party.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
shut the gently caress up

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Vaxx these big pig balls op

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
im going to loving come to your house and im going to murder you ace jacksons

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Tough but fair.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Dude, I will track your movements with my superior internet glasses speed and be ready when you show up.

I firmly believe this is all a product of a vaccine that has little to no side effects except in the rarest of occasions and not from hitting my head on the concrete outside the local pub after one too many Pilsners.

FIRMLY believe.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Saalkin posted:

Tough but fair.

Agreed.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

vandalism posted:

Vaxx these big pig balls op

Uh, how do you know about my balls?
Please tell me you're not on PeekMyPigBalls.com, too?
Please?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
PEOPLE ARE worried ABOUT Me, IM OK IM NOT TRING TO KILL ANY POStERS IM SORRU im sorry mods

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
SOON

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

PEOPLE ARE worried ABOUT Me, IM OK IM NOT TRING TO KILL ANY POStERS IM SORRU im sorry mods

Hey, you're just trying to do the right thing here. Not your fault that all 42 of us AceJacksons are now laying in wait, cowering in fear of what might come.
But we'll be ready, as much as we can for a 20-foot-tall rotting burrito of walking death.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Yeah I got the same thing op but the thing is when I listen it it tells me to post less

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I haven't got the vaccine yet so I haven't got all those cool features yet OP. On the plus side though, my dick still works.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i can't believe they had to inject such a long needle so deep into my grundle though

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
My dick hasn't stopped growing since my shots

Erections cause me to pass out from blood loss

My apartment has been taken over by dick and it's not even fun

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Hey man you know what? It's hard to break a habit, especially a habit that's such a net benefit to society as killing Something Awful posters.

I got your back HGB

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

MakaVillian posted:

Hey man you know what? It's hard to break a habit, especially a habit that's such a net benefit to society as killing Something Awful posters.

I got your back HGB

i think i'm going to go on the run

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
The constant connection to SorosNet is nice, but I keep getting stuck to my refrigerator door

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I got a tetanus shot and the PA gripped my balls when I coughed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Every time I jo it is 100 pure covid vaccine I shoot