Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Goofballs posted:

disappointing fight. Leg kicks win again. Baffling to me vettori wouldn't have a response to them in mind after watching the romero fight

Vettori apparently thought he won tonight, so expect him to never learn from anything, ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Wait was Izzy saying Vettori thought he won that? I didn't think he took that many blows to the head

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

MoaM posted:

I'm not sure I would've watched that without Diaz being on the card.

There were some good fights but that header was a pain to watch.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DoombatINC posted:

Wait was Izzy saying Vettori thought he won that? I didn't think he took that many blows to the head

Vettori was raising his own hand at the end before the winner was announced and he was really building up the idea that he was Izzy's hardest fight beforehand so I think he has a much higher opinion of himself than he truly deserves

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Its probably hard to decipher what a fighter really thinks given the brain trauma. Izzy spent time saying it wouldn't even be close. It wasn't but vettori wasn't in any danger of being put away. You might as well just have some fun saying you won to gently caress with him in a way

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
man moreno looked good. idk if figgy had an off day or if moreno threw him off but he spent most of the first two rounds backing off and that clearly wasn't a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Foul Fowl posted:

man moreno looked good. idk if figgy had an off day or if moreno threw him off but he spent most of the first two rounds backing off and that clearly wasn't a good idea.

The postfight presser is worth listening to, a reporter asks moreno "How did Figueiredo feel in this fight compared to the first fight" and he just replies "we have to be honest, he cuts too much weight".

I don't see how he can stay at 125 much longer.