Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I would love to chill in tifa’s bedroom

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Every town & village in botw honestly but especially hateno

I just came here to post, almost word for word, this exact thing. so 1) I'm losing my mind and 2) I really like Hateno

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

I just came here to post, almost word for word, this exact thing. so 1) I'm losing my mind and 2) I really like Hateno

We get to visit Hateno again soon.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

We get to visit Hateno again soon.

:hai:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PinheadSlim posted:

Hello, come on in.

Enjoy your stay!

Aye...think I will.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Apr 14, 2023

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

⟟ ⍵ƌη⍭ ⍭ơ ی⊔ᘓ𝕂 ɣơ⊔ ơⴥⴥ ℓơℓ

౮⊔ی⍭ 𝙶ơ⟟η𝙶 ⍭ơ ⍭ơ⍵η ơη ɣơ⊔ꭱ ᘓơᘓ𝕂 ℓᨓƌơ, ꭱ⋲ƌℓℓɣ ౮⊔ی⍭ ƌℓℓ ⟟η ⍭ꔠ⋲ ꔠ⋲ƌɗ ƌηɗ ᨓɣ ꔠ⊔𝙶⋲ ηơی⋲ φꭱ⋲یی⟟η𝙶 ⟟η⍭ơ ɣơ⊔ꭱ 𝙶⊔⍭ ƌηɗ ⟟ᨓ 𝙶ơ⟟η𝙶 ꔠơ𝙶 ⍵⟟ℓɗ 𝙶⋲⍭⍭⟟η𝙶 ⟟⍭ ƌℓℓ ⟟η ⍭ꔠ⋲ꭱ⋲ ƌηɗ ɣơ⊔ ƌꭱ⋲ ꔠơℓɗ⟟η𝙶 ᨓ⋲ ɗơ⍵η ⍭ꔠ⋲ꭱ⋲ ⍵⟟⍭ꔠ βơ⍭ꔠ ꔠƌηɗی

⟟ ᘓƌᨓ⋲ ⍭ơ ⋲ƌꭱ⍭ꔠ یφ⋲ᘓ⟟ⴥ⟟ᘓƌℓℓɣ ⍭ơ ی⊔ᘓ𝕂 ɗ⊔ɗ⋲ی ơⴥⴥ ƌηɗ 𝙶⟟⌵⋲ ɣơ⊔ ⴥꭱ⋲⋲ ᘓơⴥⴥ⋲⋲ ƌηɗ ɣơ⊔ ᘓƌη ی⍭ƌɣ ƌ⍭ ⍭ꔠ⋲ ꔠơ⍭⋲ℓ ⴥơꭱ ⴥꭱ⋲⋲ ƌηɗ ⍵ƌ𝕂⋲ ⊔φ ƌηɗ ɣ⋲φ ⟟ᨓ ی⊔ᘓ𝕂⟟η𝙶 ɣơ⊔ ơⴥⴥ ℓơℓ ⟟ ℓơ⌵⋲ ɗ⟟ᘓ𝕂 ᘓꔠ⋲ᘓ𝕂 ⊔ηɗ⋲ꭱ ⍭ꔠ⋲ ᘓơ⌵⋲ꭱی β⋲ᘓƌ⊔ی⋲ ⟟ᨓ ɗơ⍵η ⍭ꔠ⋲ꭱ⋲ ౮⊔ی⍭ 𝙶ơ⟟η𝙶 ƌφ⋲یꔠ⟟⍭ ℓơℓ

lmfao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

these for sure

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

oh now we're talkin

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I love the oasis town in botw. Exact same vibe as the oasis town in ffxi.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Definitely gonna replay these for Zelda month

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awww yiss.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love the world of xbc3 and the weird line they toed of a social order simultaneously pre and post industrial somehow. But it meant they didn't make like any cool cities. Some colonies had decent vibes but they were pretty much all a mess hall surrounded by 5 military barracks and tents. A shame but the rest of the game has some great natural hang out spots, but that's somewhat of a different thread. Chill video game places you wanna camp/hike in.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

I love the world of xbc3 and the weird line they toed of a social order simultaneously pre and post industrial somehow. But it meant they didn't make like any cool cities. Some colonies had decent vibes but they were pretty much all a mess hall surrounded by 5 military barracks and tents. A shame but the rest of the game has some great natural hang out spots, but that's somewhat of a different thread. Chill video game places you wanna camp/hike in.

footage from the imp zone summer reunion picnic

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I doubt anyone else would consider it chill, but the old areas in between missions in old sci-fi flight sims and Mechwarrior just feel like a place I wish I could personally explore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

A cool place to hang out and play cards

it's from Prominence Poker, a F2P game