Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
looking foreward to seeing the coolmeister and mc granny next thanksgiving!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Snowy posted:

Gaping Maw and Gaping Paw

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Some of the names y’all have for your grandparents would make great FM radio morning show duos..

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Fuckstick posted:

Some of the names y’all have for your grandparents would make great FM radio morning show duos..

Big Mook and THE WIZARD

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i dont have grandparents they dead but i do call everyone else's Grim Grams and Grim Paps

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Colonel Cancer posted:

The kid is calling him a baba yaga, lol

She's calling him a john wick?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

The Bloop posted:

I feel bad for kids that were like "I'm going to visit my Nam-nam and The Colonel" like they were getting drat chicken but their dad made them call him "Sir" instead of dad and Grandpa was a war hero so you will use his title

I don't care if he wouldn't let me use his name, having colonel Sanders for a doubledad would rule.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
My kids just refer to my mom and dad as Old and Older.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Unfortunately my emfoglio died a few years back, but my gremfoglio is still going strong. :)

Unfortunately on the other side of the family my gunkgunk, my grammawmammaw, my step-gunkgunk, and my step-grammawmammaw have all passed on to the realm of wind and ghosts.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Please fetch your family from my butt.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Gumpkin and Turtlebutt

Chawhawder and Meemew

Bork and Dork

Moochie and Goochie

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Don't you be talking poo poo about Moogie

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Mozi posted:

Gumpkin and Turtlebutt

Chawhawder and Meemew

Bork and Dork

Moochie and Goochie

I posit that any grandparent names are great when they could double as a pokemon name

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My gay grandpas

Dedede and Dadada

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Top-tops and Boipsi

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
My 4yo nephew calls all his uncles my name because he likes me best. Like he mention them by shirt color so like "where is red [owlofcreamcheese]"/ "where is green [owlofcreamcheese]"

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

we called my grandfather Daddy Ben. He was born in the '20s, so it wasn't weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Cait Sith and Moogle always smell funny but they give me the best presents!