Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

wow, this one's roomy *lies down in casket, closes lid* plenty of room for me and the boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

i really like the wood on the inside of this coffin. but i just don't know if there's enough room for me, Tyler and the boys

FutonForensic

this is the smallest coffin we've looked at. not enough room for all of us, but if we knock out the back of this grave plot, we can probably cram an extra boy there or two

bad guy

FutonForensic posted:

this is the smallest coffin we've looked at. not enough room for all of us, but if we knock out the back of this grave plot, we can probably cram an extra boy there or two

lmao

bad guy

I know the boys love it, but this coffin isn't just tiny, the layout is a real problem too. I think we're going to have to look at something that won't have us lying on top of each other.

FutonForensic

hey, look at this *lifts up toes, providing an extra 2 in. space at the bottom of the casket* we may not have to downsize your shoe collection, ha ha

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Wow, these are great! Y'know, these could be the solution to the nation's housing crisis. Why are you looking at me like that?

Ventral EggSac

the bathroom is adjacent to the kitchen in this one hmm

FutonForensic

it might be weird. you don't think it might be weird? cooking in a coffin this small?

Tomfoolery

*pours gasoline on myself* I need to make some lifestyle changes if I'm going to fit into this urn!

nut

lmfao at all of these

nut

We felt done with Wisconsin. Dennis and I wanted to recapture the magic of the years we spent travelling together before we had the kids *screen displays a picture of a grave by chitzen itza, a grave by Stonehenge, a grave by the pyramids*

nut

we are so grateful you could find us the perfect compromise of modern and traditional *family stuffs itself into a coffin made of wood and marble placed on a raft which is set on fire by a guy dressed as a Viking and pushed out to sea*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
backing my hearse into my campsite and unloading my coffin. i stand with my hands on my hips and remark how much the boys are going to love this view.

FutonForensic

lmao

FutonForensic

hmm. i dunno. i think i need more convincing

*undertaker sighs and swaps out the coffin lid with a sliding barn door*

ok, i'm convinced

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
making my way through the line at the open casket funeral and eagerly awaiting my chance to talk to the widow and make my offer for the coffin, my boys are getting me pumped up and debating potential color schemes and carpet samples

vanisher

Now that you're going to college honey you'll have to get used to living in mass grave.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

bad guy

do they bury horses in coffins, because i think we might need a bit more room

vanisher

Look we just can't afford to hang from a hook in a chilled cadaver room at this point in our lives honey, we need to come to grips with the fact that we're a lower middle class family moving into a coffin.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Laid-back Peter is looking for an older casket with a rich history, but socialite Linda wants a chic and modern mausoleum niche close to the hustle and bustle of the city! Can the couple decide on a plot number or is their relationship about to be six feet under?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm looking into a timeshare thing with a guy who only uses his during the day.

google THIS

"So uh, what happened to the previous owner?"

"He passed away."

"That seems to happen a lot."

google THIS

(pries open a 2000 year old sarcophagus to find it filled with a mysterious red liquid)

Look honey, it has a pool!

nut

Achtane posted:

Laid-back Peter is looking for an older casket with a rich history, but socialite Linda wants a chic and modern mausoleum niche close to the hustle and bustle of the city! Can the couple decide on a plot number or is their relationship about to be six feet under?

this is so good I even heard her voice

nut

charles: it’s great and all, but it just doesn’t have that view of the ocean we really really wanted

diane: that’s why I put wheels on it

charles: oooooooooo

snergle

A kind little mouse!
this just in the police have confirmed a serial killer is killing people moving into tiny coffin homes. he is stabing them in the heart with a wooden stake.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
he sent a message taunting the police calling them mother fuckers and insinuating they skate up hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

this is the necroplis, where the bones of the ancient past are interred. and look *pats a space between two mouldy skulls* a 25 square inch accommodation for only $75,000