Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystery Box

HMM I WONDER WHATS INSIDE THAT BOX
how are you today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a mystery box...

is this a riddle?

biosterous

hello mystery box,

i am doing well, thank you for asking! i woke up too early so after taking care of morning things i went back to bed for a few hours and got to lazily doze/idly play phone games and was at various points joined by spouse and by cat

i also got the grocery shopping done and even though it's a saturday it wasn't crowded which was great

i'm gonna cook some pasta now and reheat some homemade pasta sauce.

how are you doing?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Mystery Box

Luvcow posted:

a mystery box...

is this a riddle?

no its a user registered on the something awful forums

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mystery Box posted:

no its a user registered on the something awful forums

phew

ok well i had a good day. i fixed up a fish pond and bought fish for it and then spent time looking at the fish and the two frogs who live in the pond

how are you today?

Mystery Box

biosterous posted:

hello mystery box,

i am doing well, thank you for asking! i woke up too early so after taking care of morning things i went back to bed for a few hours and got to lazily doze/idly play phone games and was at various points joined by spouse and by cat

i also got the grocery shopping done and even though it's a saturday it wasn't crowded which was great

i'm gonna cook some pasta now and reheat some homemade pasta sauce.

how are you doing?

sounds cool good luck with cooking! I went to the supermarket today to buy a delicious frozen pizza but I forgot the pizza so I had ice cream for dinner instead. vanilla ice cream with white chocolate

Mystery Box

Luvcow posted:

phew

ok well i had a good day. i fixed up a fish pond and bought fish for it and then spent time looking at the fish and the two frogs who live in the pond

how are you today?

wow that sounds quite exotic! I hope the fish and the frogs can be friends. I'm very hungover today since we celebrated "midsommar" yesterday, like the movie but without murders

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I read about sea urchins and now I can't stop thinking about the concept of tube feet

nut

hey mb, i am good thank u for asking, how r u this weekend? do u have any big plans?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mystery Box posted:

wow that sounds quite exotic! I hope the fish and the frogs can be friends. I'm very hungover today since we celebrated "midsommar" yesterday, like the movie but without murders

midsommar sounds cools when there's no murders. how did you celebrate it?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I read about sea urchins and now I can't stop thinking about the concept of tube feet

thanks i can't stop thinking about this now

Mystery Box

Luvcow posted:

midsommar sounds cools when there's no murders. how did you celebrate it?

we dance a frog dance around a big dick made out of grass and flowers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqAiPkgTpy4

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mystery Box posted:

thats pretty awesome

how old is this tradition and what does the floral dick represent?

i'd like to reiterate I'm happy there were no murders

FluffieDuckie

Mystery Box posted:

This is adorable. Where do I need to travel to do this awesome thing?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Mystery Box

Luvcow posted:

thats pretty awesome

how old is this tradition and what does the floral dick represent?

i'd like to reiterate I'm happy there were no murders

its a pagan tradition that precedes christianity so p old I guess. also we drink a special drink called "snaps" which is hard liquor flavored with dill and fennel. but before you drink you have to sing a "snapsvisa", which are printed on pamphlets that are given out to the guests on arrival

Mystery Box

FluffieDuckie posted:

This is adorable. Where do I need to travel to do this awesome thing?

the kingdom of Sweden. although its celebrated all around the world where there are swedes about. its originally a festival for fertility to get people horny for loving. the most common birthday in Sweden (by a lot) is nine months after midsommar

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mystery Box posted:

the kingdom of Sweden. although its celebrated all around the world where there are swedes about. its originally a festival for fertility to get people horny for loving. the most common birthday in Sweden (by a lot) is nine months after midsommar

so what is life like in sweden?

years ago my bother had a swedish roommate who would swallow his dip spit because he said his brand of chewing tobacco was so good and i realize not all swedish people do that but it has stayed with me all this time

selan dyin

hey hi

Stoner Sloth

Mystery Box posted:

lol Sweden and Swedes in general sound pretty rad, glad you had what sounds like a good festival!

Midsommar sounds both :trashed: Crew approved and Wednesday friendly too what with the frog dance and who doesn't like a big ol floral cock?

Escape From Noise

Eya! I'm getting old so I'm sore from work, but after tomorrow...I guess today technically, I'll have two days off. I'm going to go look for an apartment on those days because I have a better just b lined up. HBU?

cruft

Mystery Box posted:

Some Swedish pals invited us over to do this once and it was hilarious and fun, but there was no loving afterwards, that I am aware of.

take the moon

by sebmojo
whats in the booooooooooooooooooox

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Heyo MB, I'm alright. kind of just getting my Monday started, even though it's 14:00 here. I hope you're doing alright.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut