Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

you can make threads on all sorts of things but please don't make threads specifically on the subject of me

this thread is also not on me so please abide by those rules and post about different things, thank u

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
do you guys like the op?

check one box

[ ] yes
[ ] no

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow posted:

do you guys like the op?

check one box

[x] yes
[ ] no

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Wow good thing you made this thread Op I was just about to post biosterous appreciation station thread!!

Luvcow posted:

do you guys like the op?

check one box

[X] yes
[ ] no

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

alexandriao

bios, i met someone the other day on a game called bio, and was disappointed to learn that it wasnt you, the game felt a lot less chill afterwards :eng99:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

do you guys like the op?

check one box

[X] yes
[X] also yes

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
do you guys like the op?

check one box

[X] yes
[X] also yes
[ ] no
[X] I said-a hip, hop, the hippie, the hippie to the hip hip hop-a you don't stop the rock It to the bang-bang boogie, say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Luvcow posted:

do you guys like the op?
I hadn't noticed before that "the op" could refer to the original poster or the original post. Or the operation, usually in a militaristic police context.

I do not like that last kind of op. But maybe if it's in more of a heist context.

biosterous

alexandriao posted:

bios, i met someone the other day on a game called bio, and was disappointed to learn that it wasnt you, the game felt a lot less chill afterwards :eng99:

if it was me then it wouldn't be someone called bio :eng101:

it is... not a pet peeve but something i am quick to correct, when people call me "bio" for short. in one game i play there are pals who will jump in before i can correct it to say "bios isn't bio, he's not biological he's an orb" and that is like the best thing

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

also :blush: y'all are real nice

gallery of sigs

he/him

alexandriao

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

do you guys like the op?

check one box

[X] yes
[X] also yes
[ ] no
[X] I said-a hip, hop, the hippie, the hippie to the hip hip hop-a you don't stop the rock It to the bang-bang boogie, say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

--

biosterous posted:

if it was me then it wouldn't be someone called bio :eng101:

it is... not a pet peeve but something i am quick to correct, when people call me "bio" for short. in one game i play there are pals who will jump in before i can correct it to say "bios isn't bio, he's not biological he's an orb" and that is like the best thing

Yes -- that's what smelled off but I wasn't sure! Thank u for prodding me and i will punish berate leave alone Bio about it!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

a gadsden flag but the snake as a great rear end