Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

it's pretty good I like their cheesesteaks but the subs are okay too I guess. better than subway, probs better than jimmy jonhs (though bread is not as good) but i've never really loved JJ's for some reason, better than firehous. I've never had a REAL cheesesteak to compare to, but its beef and onions and melted provolone so what could go wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Holy crap, forgot all about Lenny's.... where did I used to eat it... Memphis?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

Eatin Lenny’s rn

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
never heard of it therefore it doesn't exist

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

If this is anything like Kenny's Sub Shop, enjoy your diarrhea.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i would like to know more about Lenny's

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i would like to know more about Lenny's

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I had a Lenny’s cheesesteak problem this winter.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

Dr Intergalactic
Apr 21, 2010

CRASH!
:sharpton:
AGAIN!
we get trays of subs for office meetings and they're some of the most bland soggy poo poo i've ever had the pleasure of eating for free

the cheesesteak is fine

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Dr Intergalactic posted:

the cheesesteak is fine
You have to remember to add green peppers. They aren’t on by default for some crazy rear end reason

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

gently caress I haven’t had Lennys in years. Used to bounce between club sub and chicken salad. Rarely ordered hot sandwiches. Chips were good and those giant cookies were awesome.