Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
it's honestly a good thing they got out of Daily's when they did, those wrestler crowds would be done for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

karmicknight posted:

Yuka Sakazaki is a heel.

already.

She's not a seven foot tall bone plated lizard demon so it doesn't count.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Pylons posted:

the former Aleister Black and Tommy End, now known as Malakai Blacks.

Excuse me

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

I thought Biden was going to eliminate Malakai.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Vince MechMahon posted:

She's not a seven foot tall bone plated lizard demon so it doesn't count.
She can do magic but she has no master so she's more similar to Shaq.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

"The dastardly Blacks!"

Nope, not seeing how that last name could go wrong.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Men’s roster is full. No more WWE cast offs please God unless they’re women. Unfortunately Tony Khan is a Volcel.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Is Thunder Rosa on the show yet? She posted something and tagged the location as Miami so maybe she'll show up and beat some rear end.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tony meeting Tommy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxjRhvUghA4

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Malakai Blacks is the worst name in years. children of the corn rear end name.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

tommy end doesn't have a 90 day no-compete??

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

He might've gotten out of it. They've been doing that for some people.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Malakai Blacks is the worst name in years. children of the corn rear end name.

its real bad, yea

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

smarxist posted:

JR would be so much better if he stayed up on his poo poo and invested into the product even as a gimmick because of the contrast with his age, delivery, and sensibilities, but he leaned into the easy grumpy old man gimmick and who can blame him really

I can. I can blame him.

DLC Inc posted:

WWE has been waiving those for people who ask. No confirmation that he's one of the ones who asked and got out, but it smells like it.

Dave reported that End was expected to sign with AEW when his non-compete was up.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

He's gonna be the next Aron Rex

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Orange Carlisle posted:

He's gonna be the next Aron Rex
If he signs to AEW his cringy stories won't last very long.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I feel like the basic idea of a guy being really into the details and history of his character is fine, it's just that like, Bray Wyatt's lovely ideas are filtered through Vince McMahon. Tommy filtered through Tony could be fun and not up it's own rear end.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

We'll just get more elaborate instagram fiction from him about how the color of the ring he was wearing on his hand that day while looking menacingly into the camera and not saying a word was his way of expressing his character's deep historical lore though accessories

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Vince MechMahon posted:

I feel like the basic idea of a guy being really into the details and history of his character is fine, it's just that like, Bray Wyatt's lovely ideas are filtered through Vince McMahon. Tommy filtered through Tony could be fun and not up it's own rear end.

Tony Khan will immediately spend the explosion refund money getting Tommy a personal camera crew and extras for his instagram movies.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
what an awful name. does he have anybody to run these things by, at all

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

He's so moody!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Is the show today indoors? The humidity has been horrible to deal with these days

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Bard Maddox posted:

what an awful name. does he have anybody to run these things by, at all

She's too busy defending Vince's good name against the misogyny of Dave Meltzer to take a pass through on his first drafts.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Dimebags Brain posted:

She's too busy defending Vince's good name against the misogyny of Dave Meltzer to take a pass through on his first drafts.

And deleting pro union tweets.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Don't forget getting pinned in 2 minutes in her re-debut match as thanks for doing all that.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Tommy End was a fine name and I'm sure wwe doesnt own it and that aew isn't owning wrestler names so I dont get it.

Also I know the womens division stuff was a few pages ago but I would have assumed they signed Diamante since she won their womens tag tournament which in the end feels like it wasnt actually important and didnt matter.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

T-End

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

KungFu Grip posted:

Tommy End was a fine name and I'm sure wwe doesnt own it and that aew isn't owning wrestler names so I dont get it.

He wants to connect his new character to his old character. Also, maybe he wants a bit of the brand recognition of his old name because his name being "Black" is more well-known than his name being "Tommy End"

Why he's calling it Malakai Blacks instead of Malakai Black? That one, I have no answer for.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Malakai Blacks sounds more like a gimmick for Kevin Thorn than one for Tommy End.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Malakai Blaxxx

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

Also I know the womens division stuff was a few pages ago but I would have assumed they signed Diamante since she won their womens tag tournament which in the end feels like it wasnt actually important and didnt matter.
She might not have a job right now but she's got a place in the P&P faction. All it'd take is for MJF to recruit Jade or Deeb

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

So I need to warm up my AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY fingers?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

name is stupid but i'll get used to it in probably 10 seconds if he shows up

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Tommy
Tommy
Tommy fuckin End was already a built in chant but whatever. Im sure wwe would still come down on him for it being too similar

yea ok posted:

name is stupid but i'll get used to it in probably 10 seconds if he shows up

You're supposed to have two pages of silly names to mock it

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Vince MechMahon posted:

I’m not too worried because AEW has shown they are willing to course correct pretty quickly if something doesn’t click.

They did it with Dark Order, they cut the Nightmare Collective stuff, they stopped the Broken Matt stuff from running too long, made Miro into a killer heel etc.

If End comes in bursting with headcanon that falls flat, I think it’s pretty easily fixable because he still is a talented performer.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Malakai Blacks sounds like a disciple of Damascus

What I'm saying is bring back Damascus for those segments, but continue to run the HFO segments without either acknowledging the other

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Dacap posted:

They did it with Dark Order, they cut the Nightmare Collective stuff, they stopped the Broken Matt stuff from running too long, made Miro into a killer heel etc.

People undersell how much of the Nightmare Collective was just constantly pivoting to try and wring anything from the initial Brandi and Kong pairing after it became clear that Awesome Kong was washed.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Malakai Blax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Dynamite thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3972813
other thign: later maybe tomorrow.