Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were the better champions in June?
This poll is closed.
NEO Biishiki-gun (Princess Tag Team Champions) 5 26.32%
Las Fresa de Egoistas (SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions) 1 5.26%
Fire N Flava (Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions) 1 5.26%
Violent by Design (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Mysterios (WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Foundation (ROH World Tag Team Champions) 1 5.26%
Kratos & Aron Stevens (NWA World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
BestBros (Asia Dream Tag Team Champions) 1 5.26%
Roppongi 3K (FORMER IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Bullet Club (IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Smile Pissari (FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
37KAMINA (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
NEXTREAM (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 1 5.26%
Guerrillas of Destiny (FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Dangerous Tekkers (IWGP Tag Team Champions) 9 47.37%
None of the Above/Write-In 0 0%
Total: 19 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last month, the poll had the Young Bucks win the crowns of Tag-Team Champions of the Month by majority vote. Also in June, they didn't defend their titles, which I guess is bound to happen when you defend them three times in one month. The good news is that a whole mess of Japanese titles were (finally) defended after an absence on the list!

NEO Biishiki-gun (Mei Saint-Michel and Sakisama) - Princess Tag Team Champions - defended against 1 to Million at Additional Attack

Las Fresa de Egoistas (ASUKA and Makoto) - SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions - defended against Yumiko Hotta & Rina Yamashita at Shin-Kiba Night! Day 2

Fire N Flava (Kiera Hogan and Tasha Steelz) - Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - defended against Rachael Ellering & Jordynne Grace on Impact, defended against Kimber Lee & Susan at Against All Odds

Violent by Design (Deaner, Joe Doering, Rhino, and Eric Young) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - defended against Decay at Against All Odds (Deaner and Rhino), defended against Eddie Edwards & Satoshi Kojima on Impact (Deaner and Doering)

The Mysterios (Dominik and Rey) - WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions - defended against the Usos twice on SmackDown

The Foundation (Rhett Titus and Tracy Williams) - ROH World Tag Team Champions - defended against La Faccion Ingobernable on ROH on Sinclair

Kratos & Aron Stevens - NWA World Tag Team Champions - defended against Strictly Business and the War Kings at When Our Shadows Fall

BestBros (Baliyan Akki and Mei Suruga) - Asia Dream Tag Team Champions - defended against Minoru Fujita & Rina Yamashita on ChocoPro

Roppongi 3K (SHO and YOH) - FORMER IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Bullet Club at Kizuna Road

Bullet Club (Taiji Ishimori and El Phantasmo) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - won from Roppongi 3K at Kizuna Road

Smile Pissari (HARASHIMA and Yuji Okabayashi) - FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against 37KAMINA at Summer Vacation 2021 in Osaka

37KAMINA (Shunma Katsumata and Konosuke Takeshita) - KO-D Tag Team Champions - won from Smile Pissari at Summer Vacation 2021 in Osaka

NEXTREAM (Yuma Aoyagi and Kento Miyahara) - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - defended against Twin Towers at Dynamite Series

Guerrillas of Destiny (Tanga Loa and Tama Tonga) - FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended aginast Dangerous Tekkers at Road to Dominion

Dangerous Tekkers (Taichi and Zack Sabre, Jr.) - IWGP Tag Team Champions - won from Guerrillas of Destiny at Road to Dominion

None of the Above/Write-In - Did I miss some people? By all means, tell me in this thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dangerous Tekkers, wholesome friends AND Miho Abe returned!

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

voting for the foundation after tracy williams's victory over A Car

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tekkers showed me both that love is real and that Tanga Loa can have a good match, that places them above The loving French for this month

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Tekkers have been on an absolute roll lately both as a team and as official Young Lion torturers, so they've got my vote.