Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Well that page was a fun hate parade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Godholio posted:

Well that page was a fun hate parade.

This made my night.

Thank you.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

RFC2324 posted:

kids have defective taste buds and inflict all kinds of horror on parents

Everyone knows the most nutritious food is dinasaur shaped chicken nuggets.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Mac and cheese with cut up hot dogs, man. I still love kraft mac, 90¢ blue box style.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Mac and cheese with cut up hot dogs, man. I still love kraft mac, 90¢ blue box style.

National comfort food of Canada right there.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I can't do the powdered cheese anymore, and if you buy the kind with velveeta stuff in it the store brand is WAY better that kraft

actual velveeta isn't a good as generic

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Velveeta is made by kraft.

I like shells and cheese, or the liquid cheese, but not 3x the price of powdered.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
https://twitter.com/MadRadhu/status/1421653466980634627

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CBJSprague24 posted:

How desperate do you have to be to climb the ladder/please Durr Fuhrer to be a reporter for a third-rate "news" network and shell out a portion of $605k to fund this?

It's almost like they're true believers

Make no mistake, I have zero problem with the chuds hating Pelosi. I just wish they did so for a good reason

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Milo and POTUS posted:

Make no mistake, I have zero problem with the chuds hating Pelosi. I just wish they did so for a good reason

Yup.

https://twitter.com/michaelscherer/status/1421628453032505344

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

This was a 5-4 SCOTUS ruling with Justice Beer saying he wouldn't extend the eviction moratorium.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Sergg posted:

This was a 5-4 SCOTUS ruling with Justice Beer saying he wouldn't extend the eviction moratorium.

Correct, the administration couldn't extend it via executive action but Congress could have passed something. For Pelosi to come out and say "we just found out about this situation yesterday" is just straight garbage

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Nick Soapdish posted:

Correct, the administration couldn't extend it via executive action but Congress could have passed something. For Pelosi to come out and say "we just found out about this situation yesterday" is just straight garbage

Exactly this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
It’s august now.